Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

Hahaha shock treatment 🀣 sach mei, voh itni pagal hai ki we have to try every method πŸ˜† I have ordered special chappals for this treatment... Special delivery so that we can start the chappal treatment ASAP 🀣

I hate it when she spies on RaYa, but I love seeing her get jealous... Bohot accha lagta hai... She deserves it too... She is married now yet she is still going after a married man... Besharam!
Omg possessive Priya is amazing... We had a glimpse of it during the Esha track... But I agree she seems more possessive this season and I'm waiting to see full blown possessiveness from Priya when she finds out and definitely Ram will not spare her... But I'm worried, she's so crazy she may really try to harm Priya!
Parties mei Priya humesha talli hoti hai... Hopefully iss baar bhi ho jaye and talli romance ... Sakshi's talli acting is so realistic... It's as if she really gets drunk for those scenes 🀣

I want Juhi try once to harm Priya, ram will not spare her, wo bhool jaayegi ki saans kaha se le aur paadein kaha se,.🀣
Yup i love sakshi portraying drunk n love her crazy innocent acts, yup she is so natural.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

Hahahaha 🀣 "varieties ke phool aur bin mausam baarish" too good! πŸ˜†
Me too... All attention is on RaYa, I neglect and disregard everything else... I unintentionally ignore people when RaYa are on screen... And my sisters tease me that all day I'm on my phone but at 10.30- 11 I don't reply to anything 🀣 and they know when I'm annoyed with SaSuPi crap if they see me using my phone πŸ˜†

I want to search for that motorbike man and throw chappals at him!! He interrupted our beautiful RaYa πŸ˜”

Arre spare that motor  bike guy , uske liye toh humein polar bear wali huggy denewlai priya milgayi.
chappal ki dukan bhi kam padegi Ju k e liye so have stock🀣
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

mai personal doctor ki baat kar rahi hoon "dr kapoor" πŸ˜‰
you dont to be away from him naπŸ˜†

bakwas ki   keemat unhe pata hoti hai jo khud bakwas karte hai πŸ˜†

mujhe bhi psycology padhni chahiye naiπŸ˜†
mai toh hamesha  insan ko judge karne mai fail hoti hoonπŸ˜†

yup, juhi has become psycho πŸ€£

"Dr Kapoor" πŸ˜› ... nahii i don't want to be away from him... isliye mai humesha mar jaati hoon RaYa ko dekh dekh ke... RaYa kill me and Jab shaadi hojayegi phir "Dr Kapoor" can bring me back to life πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 
Studying psychology makes you analyse everyone and everything πŸ˜†... mai humesha sab ko analyse karti hoon... shayad isliye bohot bakwaas bhi karti hoon πŸ˜†
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Arre spare that motor  bike guy , uske liye toh humein polar bear wali huggy denewlai priya milgayi.
chappal ki dukan bhi kam padegi Ju k e liye so have stock🀣

🀣 actually you are right... i should save all my chappals for the biggest besharam... motorbike man made RaYa have flashbacks so he's safe... no chappals for himπŸ˜†