RaYalicious episode <3

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hellooo everyone 😊
It's been a while, actually for me it feels like centuries since I last posted something about a BALH episode... So I'm back 🤣

A dose of RaYa a day keeps the doctor away, and if you have a doctor like Suhani I advise you to overdose on RaYa to keep that doctor away 🤣

Ram's intelligent idea to send the "Baccha party" in a different car was perfect and supervising them as they sat in the cars to make sure his plan was successful uff... I just loved how he was so determined to be alone with his wife, and how he stopped Priya from letting someone travel with them 🤣 he's so cute... Biwi ke saath romance karne ke liye baccha party ko ditch kiya 🤣 mai toh kehti hoon ki better idea yeh hota agar baccha party ko KM mei chodte aur RaYa akele farmhouse mei... New Years manane or they should have sent baccha party and everyone else to the farmhouse and stayed at KM alone... Green room mei New Years manaate dono saath mei, akele uff, soch ke mera dil garden garden ho raha hai 🤣

I always love RaYa's car journeys they are always entertaining... Aur kal ke episode mei jab Ram smile karke Priya ko dekh raha tha how cute, aur Priya ka bindi check karna 🤣... Kebab mei haddi hume bhi nahi chahiye, Ram said exactly what RaYa fans say all the time... No kebab mei haddi... Hume RaYa RaYa aur sirf RaYa chahiye no third person... Bina kebab mei haddi scene kitna accha tha... uff RaYa ka romantic alone time dono kitne acche lag rahe the ek saath gaadi mei , akele. and the way Ram nudged Priya's arm as he was speaking ❤️ I'm dead... I just love RaYa and the RaYa effect... Hours after the episode ends I'm still in RaYa heaven... It's the perfect place to be 😆... Uff yeh Kapoors bhi na... Why don't they understand... Gaadi's are a hazard for them... Danger zone, kuch na kuch humesha ho jata hai jab bhi koi Kapoor gaadi mei hota hai 😆 lekin Mr Kapoor ki galti bhi nahi hai... Itni khubsoorat, stunning aur gorgeous biwi paas behti hai, toh pura dhyaan unpe hoga na... Sarak pe nahi... I don't blame him...
Uff favourite dialogue from this scene: "kabhi kabhi lagta hai mujhe ki hum dono ek dusre ke liye bane hai" lekin Priya ne galat kehdiya.. Sirf "kabhi kabhi"?... 😆... Hayeee I'm feeling so nostalgic... Season 1 and 2 ke yaadien uff... Mar gayi I love reliving the season 1 and 2 emotions and memories... Those flashbacks, "famous honeymoon"... Mujhe Priya ka reaction aur expression bohot accha laga when Ram mentioned about Dubai 🤣 hume bhi bohot darr lagta hai when Dubai topic is mentioned... Aur polar bear dialogue... Zor se hug karoon aur bolu chill relax (I especially liked this line because "chill" is my favourite word, humesha kehti hoon, toh yeh dialogue mai bhi keh sakti hoon future husband ko 🤣) ... Sach mei, Ram aur Priya ❤️ are made for each other... They prove that no matter how many trials and tribulations a couple goes through... True love will always win at the end of the day ❤️

Hayeee, 15mins late... Aur jab farmhouse mei enter kar rahe the, Priya apne aap ko adjust kar rahi thi, setting her hair and her mangalsutra... Matlab... Gaadi mei kuch naughty hua aur Jaise Priya ne Ram ka arm pull kiya to stop him from going with Vikram and the way she dragged him to the bedroom... uff aise laga ki sach mei RaYa naughty at 60 ho rahe the.
mujhe yeh farmhouse bohot accha lagta hai... Note to future husband... Aapke paas aisa farmhouse hona chahiye... 🤣 "tum mei hai jo baat nahi hai aur kissi hum dum mei.." New BALH tune... And Ram ka dialogue "tum jab yeh choti choti cheezien karti ho mere liye you make me fall in love with you more and more everyday" hayeee mar gayi, the way he held her hands... Uff I'm officially dead... And the way she just slipped into his arms, that embrace, the way they quietly said "I love you" to each other... Then standing there just like that, savouring that moment... Was just absolute perfection... RaYa redefine love all the time... And Ram's dialogue can be used by us too... "Jab yeh dono aise choti choti cheezien karte hai, they make us fall in love with them more and more everyday"

---
Juhi makes me so angry ... Matlab besharmi ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai... Iss besharam Juhi ka kya karein kuch samaj mei nahi aata... Lagta hai hume ek plan banana (🤣 banana- mai fruit ke baare mei baat nahi kar rahi.) padega... I think we should all gatecrash this New Years party... To keep Juhi away from Ram... Or we could lock her and Sid in a room together... Aur Sid ka idea of akele celebrating New Years will be used too... RaYa safe, aur JuSi aage bhad sakte hai... "New year new start" etc etc hahahaha. Lekin precap se lagta hai ke Ram did something to upset Juhi... I can't wait to see what he does or what he says to make her cry... I love it when he gets angry at her... Uff aur angry Ram= angry polar bear which means RaYa huggy phirse
Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post

RaYa one of the best jodi's no doubt!!! We were taken back to the beginning of RaYa's journey.Awww !!! The nok jhok still remains so the essence is still intact. The way they complement each other and can do things for the other without any questions is another thing after all the leaps that is still there. It was about Ram;s father at that time and today again it was about him that made Ram emotional. This whole Juhi and her vixen acts are now getting on the nerves. Somewhere I think Juhi will play the same games that Ayesha did to get Ram to like her and just like how it failed wiht Ayesha it is going to fall flat here too. Can't wait to see some fun moments celebrating New Years. From the precap we know Juhi has failed but knowing this is ekta that does not mean Juhi is going to let it be . She is going to surely try something big and whether the second time Priya is able to save the situation is to be seen.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sharan lovely post.
Hey raya k beech jo bhi hota hai wo pure n divine😉 , so plz edit that gandi baat gandi baat ju ki hai, actually ye ju ki irritation sasupi ki jealousy n insincerity pe raya n their love n their hug had override. I m so glad, mein ye irritation ko neglect kardeti hoon jab aise raya hote hai, aur mere dimaag mein sirf raya raya aur mein jitni koshish karoon utna hi fass jaati hoon raya pyar mein, I m madly in love with this couple😆
Car scene was so so good, the way he was so happy to be alone with his wife, the way he stopped priya holding her hands, uff crazy I m going. N he drags her to the car, n he was so happy like a kid who had won the race, the way priya is seeing her hair, n bindi, u have succeeded, but romantic hona matlab, aap, aap jaante ho. Oye priya humein bhi bata dete😆😳
Loved priya dragging ram by his arms n in a hurry n excitement taking him to the room absolutely adorable. Uff then their huggy, hayye total blockbuster❤️

Sharan u r so rite, jab kisi ki biwi itni khoobsurat ho aur dono akele ho toh driving pe concentrate nhi kiya jaa sakta😆. Arre priya ladti, kaha hai dhyan aapka, n ram bata deta tummpe aur kaha aajkal itni hot, sexy n gorgeous dikh rhi ho mein concentrate kaise karoon
aur priya ki blushe aur laal lal hona jitna dekho aur greedy ho jaati hoon mien raya k liye.

Loved sakshi's dara hua expression, n naughty , mischievous smile n dragging ram , n the ILU guestures. Also ram's kiddo n winning smile, n admiring his wife n telling I m falling in love with u more than , roothke bahar aana, uff.

I m loving u guys more than before n going crazy❤️
peeyara thumbnail
i missed your bakwas since 2 episodes😭😆
i dont think k now you want to keep doctor away😉😆

kal itne Raya scenes the aur upar se same frame toh i was like  wow..kitne din baad raya icious episode
abhi tak i was ok with show ending in May but last 2-3 episodes dekhne ke baad i dont want show to end 🤣 🤣

jab Ram ne suhani ko car ke bahar nikalne nhi diya na mujhe toh tabhi Ram ka plan samajh aagaya tha but he was thinking kisi ko samjh nhi aaya😆

chill aur relax mere bhi fav words hai, i use them oftenly 😆

they revisited season1 n 2...thoda hi sahi but accha laga...season 2 ka Ram ka gussa...mujhe bhi darr laga tha  aur bura bhi how can he be so angry 😔..but genuine tha gusa hona tab😛

I am saying it once again mai jab bhi juhi ko dekhti hoon i miss you alot , for two reasons:
1) aap juhi ko jo jo bolte ho na, even my di pass such comments for her n from her entry itself she was trying to convice me k "juhi is negative character in future" 😆
2) i keep thinking "sharan must be chuckling chappals seeing this scene aur she might be thinking this way"😆

maine socha tha k Ram hi kafi hai Juhi ke liye but kal Juhi ne jo words use kiye na Priya ke liye aur challenge kiya, "i will rule Ram's heart, u just wait n watch Mrs. Priya Ram kapoor" toh ab Priya bhi juhi ko thode verbal slaps de like she did to Esha 😉...ye meri wish hai 😆...meri heroine ko dhamki degi juhi, not done..now i truly hate her 😡 😡 🤣 🤣

i am very bad at recognising people n their intentions, i took juhi to be good woman but now she has turn very bad😆

juhi ke liye sirf ek cheez "GET WELL SOON" 🤣  cos according to me she is mentally-ill😆

arey kal toh dadi, saumya aur Raishab ne apna appearance diya😆

cady was looking stunning yesterday😊

aur pls, jo bhi is post ko padh raha hai, pls mujhe kal wali balh tune de do  "tum mei hai jo baat nahi hai aur kissi hum dum mei" ..please 😛

aaj ke episode ka bahot intezar hai, only to see Ram ne juhi se aisa kya keh diya😆 😆
for juhi:
"kya socha tha Ram khush hoga, shabashi dega" (gabbar style) 🤣
moderator1961 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I simply loved the Ram- Priya conversation in the car. Not only were the dialogues good but there is something special in these two - the X factor - that brings to life these heart warming dialogues. Their expressions, the voice modulation, and above all the way they relate to each other. SImply awesome. These Stupid CVs do not understand that BALH is all about RAYA and when they are around, they cannot and should not thrust all and sundry on us. These stupid leaps too should not have taken place - in the first place.

well, anyway, those few moments were very precious.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abb zara burayi karoon control nhi hua jab wo priya ko blame kar rhi thi, I was like seriously this lady needs some counseling, priya ko do cheezein pata chalnewali hai one sasu affair n ju's intentions. Ab open war hoga, juhi sirf ram ki aadatoan ko jaanti hai priya ki posessiveness n crazy for her hubby aur wo insecurity nhi jaanti, just court mein ek statement se samjh chuki thi, n she hugged without even minding court hall or public place. So ju be ready acp priya will definitely teach u lesson.

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post sharon Best episode of  recent times.I liked New Balh tune The Most muje bhi chahiye and when ram slightly hits Priya in the car and Priya dragging Ram.Aise choti choti baatein seriously make us fall in love with them ❤️.
raya hug I saw it in twitter someone was sying that its 49th hug i want a hug todat to complete half century I love The way Priya Just melts into ram's arms when he hugs her(did he kiss her on forehead?)😳
and we got ram kush hug too😊 I was missing neha who will tease RaYa itni der kyun laga di?
Finally Bhappa girl is back
I loved The Flash back scenes sharon especially that Ram's Rb mode on priya "I hate you priya" wala That was the best RB mode of ram That scene still gives me goosebumps...
and regarding juhi I never thought that i would say this But I am Hating her why does she want to win ram's heart?I thought she knows Ram so well But still does this stupid stuff and gets earful from ram🤣
Today Again RB mode of ram but she deserves it😡
Cv's please aise hi raya scenes de na

P.s: I am getting a weird feeling Ki kuch bura hone wala hain RaYa ke saath😔
P.s.s: I found this post small Compared to your previous ones😕

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

Lovely post

RaYa one of the best jodi's no doubt!!! We were taken back to the beginning of RaYa's journey.Awww !!! The nok jhok still remains so the essence is still intact. The way they complement each other and can do things for the other without any questions is another thing after all the leaps that is still there. It was about Ram;s father at that time and today again it was about him that made Ram emotional. This whole Juhi and her vixen acts are now getting on the nerves. Somewhere I think Juhi will play the same games that Ayesha did to get Ram to like her and just like how it failed wiht Ayesha it is going to fall flat here too. Can't wait to see some fun moments celebrating New Years. From the precap we know Juhi has failed but knowing this is ekta that does not mean Juhi is going to let it be . She is going to surely try something big and whether the second time Priya is able to save the situation is to be seen.

That is what I loved about this episode... The essence of season 1 was clearly visible... There were a lot of reminders, from the flashbacks to the special surprise from Priya... It was like the statue scene from season 1. I really hope Priya stops all Juhi's attempts to get close to Ram... She gets on my nerves.
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Hi sharan lovely post.

Hey raya k beech jo bhi hota hai wo pure n divine😉 , so plz edit that gandi baatgandi baat ju ki hai, actually ye ju ki irritation sasupi ki jealousy n insincerity pe raya n their love n their hug had override. I m so glad, mein ye irritation ko neglect kardeti hoon jab aise raya hote hai, aur mere dimaag mein sirf raya raya aur mein jitni koshish karoon utna hi fass jaati hoon raya pyar mein, I m madly in love with this couple😆
Car scene was so so good, the way he was so happy to be alone with his wife, the way he stopped priya holding her hands, uff crazy I m going. N he drags her to the car, n he was so happy like a kid who had won the race, the way priya is seeing her hair, n bindi, u have succeeded, but romantic hona matlab, aap, aap jaante ho. Oye priya humein bhi bata dete😆😳
Loved priya dragging ram by his arms n in a hurry n excitement taking him to the room absolutely adorable. Uff then their huggy, hayye total blockbuster❤️

Sharan u r so rite, jab kisi ki biwi itni khoobsurat ho aur dono akele ho toh driving pe concentrate nhi kiya jaa sakta😆. Arre priya ladti, kaha hai dhyan aapka, n ram bata deta tummpe aur kaha aajkal itni hot, sexy n gorgeous dikh rhi ho mein concentrate kaise karoon
aur priya ki blushe aur laal lal honajitna dekho aur greedy ho jaati hoon mien raya k liye.

Loved sakshi's dara hua expression, n naughty , mischievous smile n dragging ram , n the ILU guestures. Also ram's kiddo n winning smile, n admiring his wife n telling I m falling in love with u more than , roothke bahar aana, uff.

I m loving u guys more than before n going crazy❤️

Hahaha sorry sorry, mujhe gandi baat acchi lagti hai Isliye likha 🤣 matlab they were being naughty na?
Juhi different gandi hai 😆 lekin aapko accha nahi lagta toh change kardiya 😊...
Mai bhi... Joh kuch Juhi karti hai, mai bhul jati hoon when RaYa come on the screen, aur vaise bhi... Good outweighs the bad so irritate hoti hoon lekin usse zyaada mujhe RaYa accha lagta hai toh overall mai kush hoon
Motorbike galat time pe aaya... Hume bhi bata deti ke Ram ne aisa kyun kiya 😔
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

i missed your bakwas since 2 episodes😭😆

i dont think k now you want to keep doctor away😉😆

kal itne Raya scenes the aur upar se same frame toh i was like wow..kitne din baad raya icious episode
abhi tak i was ok with show ending in May but last 2-3 episodes dekhne ke baad i dont want show to end🤣🤣

jab Ram ne suhani ko car ke bahar nikalne nhi diya na mujhe toh tabhi Ram ka plan samajh aagaya tha but he was thinking kisi ko samjh nhi aaya😆

chill aur relax mere bhi fav words hai, i use them oftenly😆

they revisited season1 n 2...thoda hi sahi but accha laga...season 2 ka Ram ka gussa...mujhe bhi darr laga tha aur bura bhi how can he be so angry😔..but genuine tha gusa hona tab😛

I am saying it once again mai jab bhi juhi ko dekhti hoon i miss you alot , for two reasons:
1) aap juhi ko jo jo bolte ho na, even my di pass such comments for her n from her entry itself she was trying to convice me k "juhi is negative character in future"😆
2) i keep thinking "sharan must be chuckling chappals seeing this scene aur she might be thinking this way"😆

maine socha tha k Ram hi kafi hai Juhi ke liye but kal Juhi ne jo words use kiye na Priya ke liye aur challenge kiya, "i will rule Ram's heart, u just wait n watch Mrs. Priya Ram kapoor" toh ab Priya bhi juhi ko thode verbal slaps de like she did to Esha 😉...ye meri wish hai😆...meri heroine ko dhamki degi juhi, not done..now i truly hate her 🤣

i am very bad at recognising people n their intentions, i took juhi to be good woman but now she has turn very bad😆

juhi ke liye sirf ek cheez "GET WELL SOON"🤣 cos according to me she is mentally-ill😆

arey kal toh dadi, saumya aur Raishab ne apna appearance diya😆

cady was looking stunning yesterday😊

aur pls, jo bhi is post ko padh raha hai, pls mujhe kal wali balh tune de do "tum mei hai jo baat nahi hai aur kissi hum dum mei" ..please😛

aaj ke episode ka bahot intezar hai, only to see Ram ne juhi se aisa kya keh diya😆😆
for juhi:
"kya socha tha Ram khush hoga, shabashi dega" (gabbar style)🤣

Aap mera bakwaas mis kar rahi thi 🤣 yeh maine pehli baar sunna... Koi bakwaas miss kar sakta hai kya? 🤣 hahaha mai doctor ko thodi keep away kar sakti hoon... 😛
These past few episodes are making it harder and harder for me to let go.. I don't want BALH to end it's an addiction 😆.
Psychology karte karte I've learnt to read people 🤣 toh psychologically disturbed log mujhe instantly pata chalta hai... Aur kal Juhi sach mei psycho lagti thi... Jab voh ram ke baare mei soch rahi thi aur akeli smile kar rahi thi...
Chappals toh humesha throw karti hoon 🤣 whenever she comes on screen 😆

Till now I thought it was her love for Ram that was making her go crazy, but kal pata chala that she wants to prove a point now... More than anything she wants to get whatever position back just to prove something to Priya... disgusting woman

Mujhe bhi voh new BALH tune chahiye!!

Hahaha aapka Gabbar's style dialogue accha hai 🤣