pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally astha has clarified that varad is like a elder brother to her n she said if she committed any then forgive as his younger sister. Now we know varad doesn't think dirty of astha πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well astha said she consider him as brother he didn't say he consider her as sister. Anyway I always thought varad a good man and happy is actually good
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But Varad didn't clarify anything so you never know.. The time is right for him especially with Astha needing a shoulder to cry on lolπŸ˜†
On a serious note, Varad does have admiration for Astha & I think he does see her as an ideal woman, but I don't think he would ever fall in love with her. 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aastha considers varad a bro

varad didn't say a word

πŸ˜‰
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Varad and Aastha sailing in the same boat
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pritash05

Finally astha has clarified that varad is like a elder brother to her n she said if she committed any then forgive as his younger sister. Now we know varad doesn't think dirty of astha πŸ˜†

Actually we know what Astha thinks about Varad, but we dont know what Varad thinks about AsthaπŸ˜‰
Serviana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prc_fan1

But Varad didn't clarify anything so you never know.. The time is right for him especially with Astha needing a shoulder to cry on lolπŸ˜†

On a serious note, Varad does have admiration for Astha & I think he does see her as an ideal woman, but I don't think he would ever fall in love with her. 

Agree with you Sam...everything but the lat statement...i am Vastha flag bearer here after allπŸ˜†
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me,Varad is a good hearted person...he has respect for astha.that's all
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritash05

We don't know that yet, because Varad did not call her his sister. It was Astha that made him her brother πŸ˜†
Serviana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Operaqueen

We don't know that yet, because Varad did not call her his sister. It was Astha that made him her brother πŸ˜†

Was waiting for your commentπŸ˜†