Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

I dont like Raghav Singhania

gsk0422 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yup, u read it right.πŸ˜† I dont like the guy playing Raghav Singhania! Ok I know that Raghav(character) was older then Kalpi and Paki but the guy playing Raghav looks much much older and cunny!

I also dont like Raghav Singhania's character too. When he was a kid he looked innocent and was sweet but old one---he is rude, have a big attitude. 😲
Honestly, I dont know what he is trying to do. He knows that Kalpi was there to to meet him about the CHAWL but...he totally ignored her.(I havent seen the up coming episode) I also remember his friend told him that Kapoors have given notice to the CHAWL to leave and that Kamla Ma's family will also become homeless BUT he didnt care.😑
Anyways..lets see what happens BUT I wish the guy who is playing Sahil's role was Raghav. He looks good.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, this actor looks too old for these girls...he looks close to 40 and they look so young next to him.🀒
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You think Sahil looks better than Raghav? No way. Prem, maybe but not Sahil. He's bald dear!
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i respect your opinion that Raghav looks older to the girls but Sahil, really?
 Sahil Kapoor is the dad of Paakhi right? he's not that young tooπŸ˜†
Maybe you meant Prem Kapoor πŸ˜Š
gsk0422 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me, I meant Prem not Sahil(pakhi's dad), hehehehe..I always forget the names of the actors so..please excuse me
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even i dont like ashish choudhary at all, prem is much better looking than him, even sammy looks better than him. Kalpi prem will look very good together!
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I think the actor playing Raghav Singhania is a good choice because he truly represents himself as a business man.  I don't know how people dress up or act in India for those are wealthy, but here wealthy people are dressed up and with attitude.  I don't think any business man is innocent, there very clever and stern people (honestly, if they weren't then they wouldn't be successful).  I think the actor plays a good role, he acts like a wealthy person whereas Prem does not.   I don't find Ashish old, but I don't really care.
As for helping the poor,  I think he wants them to fight for their home.  And that's what they're doing.  I believe he taunts Kalpi because he wants her to become stronger.  Most people run for help then stand and fight for their battles.  I think thats what he has in mind, he wants the poor to fight for their home.    In the end, this is my opinion and my point of view. 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really like Aashish and Kalpi's chemistry (and they havn't even been in a romantic pose as yet hehehe) if Aashish shaves his beard I think he will look a bit younger :) but love RagNa and the actors too
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it would be better if he shaves. Like I have noted before Tht Raghav and Kamla could be a couple! Prem looks more his age and he also looks good with Kalpi, but Sammy looks so cuutte!! I think Ashish is a good actor and he fulfills his characters attitude and mysteriousness very well. I don't know if their chemistry is good because they haven't been in any romantic poses yet. But I will try to keep an open mind and see how it goes
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have never liked the character of Raghav even as a kid. i just dont see the character fitting into the cycle. i've never understood the essence of the character right from the beginning.