Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ipoona

InspiredSoul ... Lovely lovely bit of writing ... Up you have managed to sum up not just the episode but also lead us on to the next phase ... Love the dance analogy ... Really in Teri meri Is their whole courtship revealed as a dance ... For once they are in sync ... No aggressive moves. ... No fearful steps back ...  After all that intense passion ... A little breathing room for both ... Thanks inspired soul ... A brilliant piece ... 

😊
Wonderful u both Ipoona and Arshi. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One of the best episode. Full of humor, realisation and how their relation is entwined like that mobile connectivity.

"Table for two eik inn keh liye aur eik inn ki akad keh liye" one of the best dialog of IPK.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today he is irritating with gritted teeth by the name of LG But he will be sending this name to Khushi for finding him as a message and then will tell her to write this name on her hands during Mehndi.

LG hmmm 😑 to LG πŸ˜‰ so romantic...

Pause here:His words have big meaning,"yeh pyar wayar ki batein mujhe samjh nahin aatin" [I don't understand this love talk] He does not believe in Love and all but does understand every feeling of it.Words have no meaning for him ,he wants to see the depth of actions and feelings and the strength of it..way  to go!

Wow Arshi, how well u explain the meaning of ASR words and his thought about love...

ARSHI pics are fabulous...

Ipoona, loved what u said about that juvenile innocence of his..some where in his utmost sincerity either when he apologies or when he breaks up with La.. remember how he rambles thinking its Khushi.. his single minded focus on her.. he hurts her in the heat of the moment but can't get out her thoughts.. some where in that passion I find a child like innocence.. if Khushi's innocence is very literal, his is more sublime.. but very much there!

Agree about those extras of IPK, Rahim chacha actually is in a league of his own..one of our favs.. we talked a lot about him on the blast.. he reflects the ultra progressive ideology of our show.. yes as you aptly point out, the only muslim in the show to call her Lakhmi.. naniji given all her adherence to the faith and how much she repelled La initially , would most eloquently ask Rahim chacha to bring puja material .. a few things transcend beyond faith!

This waiter, surely is a front row occupier with his deadly one liners those 2 days.  don't even broach about that chana wala.. sole witness to his CONFESSION on that middle of the road.. "what if I had lost you"!! I AM DEAD!

Mr and Mrs Suri, can't exactly recall, help!!:(
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Love the post and pictures.😊
Originally posted by KhushiDM

One of the best episode. Full of humor, realisation and how their relation is entwined like that mobile connectivity.

"Table for two eik inn keh liye aur eik inn ki akad keh liye" one of the best dialog of IPK.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today he is irritating with gritted teeth by the name of LG But he will be sending this name to Khushi for finding him as a message and then will tell her to write this name on her hands during Mehndi.

Pause here:His words have big meaning,"yeh pyar wayar ki batein mujhe samjh nahin aatin" [I don't understand this love talk] He does not believe in Love and all but does understand every feeling of it.Words have no meaning for him ,he wants to see the depth of actions and feelings and the strength of it..way  to go!

Wow Arshi, how well u explain the meaning of ASR words and his thought about love...

KhushiDM ... Thank you so much ... Glad you liked it ... 
Originally posted by Horizon

Ipoona, loved what u said about that juvenile innocence of his..some where in his utmost sincerity either when he apologies or when he breaks up with La.. remember how he rambles thinking its Khushi.. his single minded focus on her.. he hurts her in the heat of the moment but can't get out her thoughts.. some where in that passion I find a child like innocence.. if Khushi's innocence is very literal, his is more sublime.. but very much there!

Agree about those extras of IPK, Rahim chacha actually is in a league of his own..one of our favs.. we talked a lot about him on the blast.. he reflects the ultra progressive ideology of our show.. yes as you aptly point out, the only muslim in the show to call her Lakhmi.. naniji given all her adherence to the faith and how much she repelled La initially , would most eloquently ask Rahim chacha to bring puja material .. a few things transcend beyond faith!

This waiter, surely is a front row occupier with his deadly one liners those 2 days.  don't even broach about that chana wala.. sole witness to his CONFESSION on that middle of the road.. "what if I had lost you"!! I AM DEAD!

Mr and Mrs Suri, can't exactly recall, help!!:(
Man... Should not have brought up that scene ... You are right his inly witness to his confession ... That scene was ELECTRIC ... How can you forget the Manjit da Dhabba wala Aunty and uncle ji ... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Riya_Devi

Love the post and pictures.😊

Thank you Riya ... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by JJKKL

You are right. Guilty as charged about 133. Oh you should join posts. Actually I would like both you and Ipoona to start writing on Rangrasiya. It is a great serial as well

JJKKL πŸ˜Š

I'm fine with IPK as this is only for me ,I can't digest anything else yet , may be in future.But really appreciate for u to considering that and honoring me with this thought.😊
Originally posted by --Amna--

awesome ❀️

thnx Amna😊
Originally posted by KhushiDM

Thnx KhushiDM😊

Indeed  ther connections are connected like this mobile wires.He doesn't know the "bhasha of love but does know how to show it in his intense way"...ajeeb fella