Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree with you again. Shivani should ask forgiveness from Raghu for her each every words/
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

@bold-agree! If Cv's r planning that Shivani will say just 'sorry ' to Raghu and everything will be back to normal then A big 'No'... Shivani should do hard work to eat her own bitter words that she'd say to him😡

Sorry to burst your bubble dear but Shivani will utter one sorry and Raghu will say 'no no ma'am don't apologise. It is okay because I am your servant and deserve that only'

I am honestly so sick of her constantly telling him that he is just a servant.
I hope that Shivani falls in love with him first and he does not reciprocate her feelings for a long long time.
That is the only way that I will feel he has gotten some justice.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JulieD

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sorry to burst your bubble dear but Shivani will utter one sorry and Raghu will say 'no no ma'am don't apologise. It is okay because I am your servant and deserve that only'</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am honestly so sick of her constantly telling him that he is just a servant.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I hope that Shivani falls in love with him first and he does not reciprocate her feelings for a long long time.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That is the only way that I will feel he has gotten some justice.</font>

lol in that case R wont get justice ever.if she says i love u n when wil u fall in love wid me?he wil say-ho jayega babyji 😆 That obedient haha.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Snigdha: lol that is so true...umfortunately. They really need to toughen Raghu up a bit.
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shivani going over board been trying to tolerate for weeks now, today's episode with the plate on the floor was the limit. The cvs can't expect to let Shivani behave like that and she would be seen as worthy as the lead or for Raghu for that matter.
I agree that there are worse leads than her though in other serials.