Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

handcuff keys

brightlight27 Groupbie
brightlight27
brightlight27

Joined: 07 March 2013
Posts: 82

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Do Agnihotris have well in the middle of their house or is their a river flowing (may be ...that's why the water oaths are so famous at their house).if not  then why didn't the police find the keys after shlok threw them...hope they show  window or something when the actual episode airs otherwise it looks funny. if they want to show some magical powers to shlok then its ok(inspired by krish and dhoom) 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

babyandmedafla--Devakshi--vj3072multiDimensionstalkie14Fr0zenniki795rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brightlight27

Do Agnihotris have well in the middle of their house or is their a river flowing (may be ...that's why the water oaths are so famous at their house).if not then why didn't the police find the keys after shlok threw them...hope they show window or something when the actual episode airs otherwise it looks funny.if they want to show some magical powers to shlok then its ok(inspired by krish and dhoom)
yeah I wonder what happend to the keys why did Shlok have the keys anyway

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlight27--Devakshi--

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 13868

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i found it a bit unreal that shlok threw the key somewhere in the sofa n the police couldn't find it
 
i mean if the keys were thrown out of the window it would have been more realistic
 
anyways i'm happy that they are cuffed together

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlight27--Devakshi--talkie14rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani-lucki


i found ita bit unreal that shlok threw the key somewhere in the sofa n the police couldn't find it
i mean if the keys were thrown out of the window it would have been more realistic
anyways i'm happy that they are cuffed together
I know at least we get to see them both in some scene together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlight27--Devakshi--

mayabharathi IF-Rockerz
mayabharathi
mayabharathi

Joined: 21 August 2013
Posts: 6203

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
they are together for some time so its ok for me keys are lost

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlight27--Devakshi--talkie14

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Joined: 15 May 2012
Posts: 16463

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
maybe shlok didn't throw them... Just pretend to throw

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlight27--Devakshi--Aas2727mailanchi

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 13868

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by rani-lucki


i found ita bit unreal that shlok threw the key somewhere in the sofa n the police couldn't find it
i mean if the keys were thrown out of the window it would have been more realistic
anyways i'm happy that they are cuffed together
I know at least we get to see them both in some scene together
 
 
yeah rbb1
 
i was sad that we have a seperation track comming up
 
but after seeing the spoiler video i am so happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlight27Pveenat--Devakshi--

mailanchi IF-Dazzler
mailanchi
mailanchi

Joined: 19 November 2013
Posts: 3806

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki795

maybe shlok didn't throw them... Just pretend to throw

ya the keys wll be in his pocketWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14niki795

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index