Laagi Tujhse Lagaan Chit Chat Corner #156 - Page 102

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by twinkle-star

My mom is fine bhai.🤗.she always fighting with me😆...I have no brothers & sisters🥱...so Baby fights with her mom.😆...soo sweet of you...Yiu are my sweeet brother🤗
Way you fighting with your mum baby im your brother you can have fight with me i don't mind my all sister fights me then I fight back

Baby loves samosa...do you like samosaa bhai???What is your favourite short eats..??
Yes twinkle I like samosas also and i like onion bhaji chips with my favourite tea
Originally posted by afi7861

Way you fighting with your mum baby im your brother you can have fight with me i don't mind my all sister fights me then I fight back

awee bhai...you are my  sweetest brother.🤗.how can baby fight with her sweeet brother??🤗..my mom always scolding me for every thing.🤪..so me too fight with her.😆..you are sooo sweeet & kindly🤗...soo sweeet🤗
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago

Yes twinkle I like samosas also and i like onion bhaji chips with my favourite tea

awee me too love onion bhajj.❤️.cipsy...You,me & Misti..ll love tea...nice group...🤗
Ooh  so sweet of you i think your mom was sweet like you
Wen I'm in Pakistan I was fight with my mum to but toy fight all the mom are very sweet and nice

awee me too love onion bhajj.❤️.cipsy...You,me & Misti..ll love tea...nice group...🤗
Yep you right naughty group😆😆😕
Twinkle baby i need to go now how long till you here il come here after 
So you career on see if anyone here i see you soon

Ooh  so sweet of you i think your mom was sweet like you
Wen I'm in Pakistan I was fight with my mum to but toy fight all the mom are very sweet and nice

she also sweet???😲..Oh no..baby only sweet...Yeah..Its really nice to fight with mom...😃😃..Youe mom is soo sweeet🤗

Yep you right naughty group😆😆😕

yeah we all are naughty group...