Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afi7861 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Irritated...because every other day there is some function happening at our Housing Complex with microphones blaring , poor creature...she gets mighty disturbed...but thanks to tht she's mostly sleeping at night . πŸ˜†

How's yours ? πŸ˜ƒ

Humm they don't like too much noise 
Mine he was very naughty  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
afi7861 thumbnail

Good healthy means mostly tasteless stuffs 

Ya..I know...sleep is important...infact I'm feeling really really sleepy right now πŸ₯±

I know you don't like tasteless stuffs but they good for you dear too much chips and a tea not good enough you feel sleepy so what are you waiting for go to sleep right now  you are very naughty like my cat go sleep now
afi7861 thumbnail

The weather here is pretty warm actually...but not too warm to feel discomfort... πŸ€” πŸ˜Š

I'm still waiting for lovely weather here even i can't take my son out ufff I heat this ha rebel weather
Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
afi7861 thumbnail
Okay misti I'm going to sleep now you better go sleep too nice to have chat with you my friend see you soon take care bye
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: afi7861

I know you don't like tasteless stuffs but they good for you dear too much chips and a tea not good enough you feel sleepy so what are you waiting for go to sleep right now  you are very naughty like my cat go sleep now

Yup...the moment you said tht I switched off my cell phone & went to sleep . πŸ˜³
afi7861 thumbnail

Yup...the moment you said tht I switched off my cell phone & went to sleep . πŸ˜³

you went to sleep thats good  how are you now πŸ˜ƒ
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afi7861

Ooh baby don't worry  and you don't need to apologise baby I can understand baby it's quite let now you need to have rest to tomorrow you going college as well so don't worry about anything I'm happy to have chat with you my friend  I never forget you you are my lovely sweet sister i see you soon

Awe Afzal bhai..you are such a sweetest brother.πŸ€—.Thanks soo much for understanding  my dearest brother.πŸ€—...Baby too happy to chat with you bhai.πŸ€—...sweet brother waiting for youπŸ€—
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Afzal bhai & MistiπŸ€—
Where are you ??πŸ€—..Twinky baby waiting for her sweet brother & Misti

afi7861 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Afzal bhai & MistiπŸ€—
Where are you ??πŸ€—..Twinky baby waiting for her sweet brother & Misti

Hello baby I'm here  how are you nice to see you again
Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago