Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afi7861 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: twinkle-star

yeah bhai she watched her daily serials...🥱..oops most are tamil serials🥱🥱 &  I hate all serials...& now she is sleeping......

Alright so you don't like tamil serials i think I know why cuz you like cartoons😆😆
Did you wanted any hindi serial s now we're days
afi7861 thumbnail

How is your day bhai??🤗..Is it evening there???...

Me too gone for shopping with my wife and then we come home and do some work at home now I'm  having chat with my sweetie sister
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afi7861

Alright so you don't like tamil serials i think I know why cuz you like cartoons😆😆
Did you wanted any hindi serial s now we're days

yeah nowadays Twinky baby only likes cartoons & reality shows...baby hates Hindi serials also..LTL is my last serial..❤️..After LTL, baby hates all serials....did you watch any other serials bhai???🤗
twinkle-star thumbnail

Me too gone for shopping with my wife and then we come home and do some work at home now I'm  having chat with my sweetie sister

Aweee Afzal bhai...BINGO...Soo sweeet of you.🤗...Did you buy toys for Ali baby???...🤗..you are a sweeetest brother🤗
afi7861 thumbnail

yeah nowadays Twinky baby only likes cartoons & reality shows...baby hates Hindi serials also..LTL is my last serial..❤️..After LTL, baby hates all serials....did you watch any other serials bhai???🤗

Same here tlt my last serial too I don't like watching daily soaps it's boring and even I don't have time to watch them boring serials
afi7861 thumbnail

Aweee Afzal bhai...BINGO...Soo sweeet of you.🤗...Did you buy toys for Ali baby???...🤗..you are a sweeetest brother🤗

Yep I bought lots of soft toys for him and lots of clothes as well
twinkle-star thumbnail

Same here tlt my last serial too I don't like watching daily soaps it's boring and even I don't have time to watch them boring serials

aweee BINGO meri sweeet bhai..🤗...we both hate serials....We are Nice Brother & Sister....yeah all are borng serials...🥱🥱.
afi7861 thumbnail
Twinkle any message from misti I'm still waiting for her
twinkle-star thumbnail

Yep I bought lots of soft toys for him and lots of clothes as well

aweee soft toys for soft baby..🤗...Twwinky baby's sweet hugs to Ali baby🤗
twinkle-star thumbnail

Twinkle any message from misti I'm still waiting for her

No bhai...No messages from Misti.😕..She didn't open the message😕...Its still unread message...I think she is busily preparing  something🤗