Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afi7861 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Is she new bhai???..🤗..I think she is an old member...🤗

Yeah you right but we don't know her before I just saw her today ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜³ I'm happy I have a one more friend in ccc thread
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afi7861

Yeah you right but we don't know her before I just saw her today ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜³ I'm happy I have a one more friend in ccc thread

baby thought you've already known her..🤗😳..Twinky baby is a newcomer na...yeah bhai..We have a one more sweet  friend in our sweeet thread🤗...Aweee bhai...hope she come here again sooon🤗
afi7861 thumbnail

still raining??😲..Oh noo bhai...Please take care of yourself bhai🤗

Okay i will thank s baby is it very hot  weather in your pales
twinkle-star thumbnail
Afzal bhai🤗
Hammie also worried about your high temperature 🤗...She will really feel happy to hear from you now🤗..Aweee bhai...Twinky baby totally happy to chatting with her sweeet bhai

twinkle-star thumbnail
Afzal bhai...I have to go now bhai...Miss you sooo much my dearest bhai.😭..Please come here often bhai.🤗..You are always sooo sweeet & Friendly..🤗..My dearest bhai🤗..Big hug from twinkle baby🤗
afi7861 thumbnail

Afzal bhai🤗
Hammie also worried about your high temperature 🤗...She will really feel happy to hear from you now🤗..Aweee bhai...Twinky baby totally happy to chatting with her sweeet bhai

hammie where is she now is she here
twinkle-star thumbnail
Take care my sweeet bhai...Please come here often bhai...🤗.I'm totally happy to chat with you my sweeetest bhai....After long time twinky baby is sooo happy....Please come here bhai...My sweeet bhai...🤗.🤗...waiting for next time to chatting with you bhai.🤗...Take care...Good night my sweetest bhai🤗
afi7861 thumbnail

Afzal bhai...I have to go now bhai...Miss you sooo much my dearest bhai.😭..Please come here often bhai.🤗..You are always sooo sweeet & Friendly..🤗..My dearest bhai🤗..Big hug from twinkle baby🤗

okay  baby take care me too happy to have chat with you 
see you soon bye bye🤗
Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Originally posted by: afi7861

hammie where is she now is she here

No bhai...She is not here now...I said about your high temperature in her LTL thread...She pmed  to me...🤗
afi7861 thumbnail

Take care my sweeet bhai...Please come here often bhai...🤗.I'm totally happy to chat with you my sweeetest bhai....After long time twinky baby is sooo happy....Please come here bhai...My sweeet bhai...🤗.🤗...waiting for next time to chatting with you bhai.🤗...Take care...Good night my sweetest bhai🤗

ooh you so sweet twinkle baby happy to have friend like you ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
GOOD NIGHT my sweeti baby🤗