Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema (Page 9)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debarati7

Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Everyone can see the truth yaar..the fans can turn blind eyes to his deeds..but not everyone..He does not know how to respect womenAngry..and that is a truth..

Really? LOL

What does this represent?Nothing else except  He's a rich powerful person in industry.
Its a fashion show..and in front of the camera no one respects women as much as Salman does..LOL..Its all in his Sanskars..

By your comments, you are showing all these leading ladies of our industry having no Self Respect for themselves? They will do a fashion show for GUY Who doesn't respect women? So he is so powerful that all these women fear him in industry?? 

Camera ke Saamne aana with Salman proves he isn't bad towards women, if he would have been what u guys saying, No Heroine would have Walked with him anywhere or supported him.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Everyone can see the truth yaar..the fans can turn blind eyes to his deeds..but not everyone..He does not know how to respect womenAngry..and that is a truth..

Really? LOL

What does this represent?Nothing else except  He's a rich powerful person in industry.
Its a fashion show..and in front of the camera no one respects women as much as Salman does..LOL..Its all in his Sanskars..

By your comments, you are showing all these leading ladies of our industry having no Self Respect for themselves? They will do a fashion show for GUY Who doesn't respect women? So he is so powerful that all these women fear him in industry?? 

Camera ke Saamne aana with Salman proves he isn't bad towards women, if he would have been what u guys saying, No Heroine would have Walked with him anywhere or supported him.

Really? where on the earth? Probably you are unaware about women actors position in BW.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debarati7

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
OHEMGEE..someone is being so nice to me..by giving warnings..Should i laugh..I should laughROFL
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Really? where on the earth? Probably you are unaware about women actors position in BW.

Show me same kind of pic for any SRK Event he organized? LOL
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged

No actually we are analyzing his personality, his actions and all.
This isn't the topic for this kind of discussion where u bring real life cases n mock him for that. Make a thread n do the honors if u want, still it will be against the rules 2 discuss his court cases without proper thread.

about srk...I think about it a lot, how to be a university topper, a fantastic member of a reputed drama club, how to be the captains of three sports team, simultaneously.

and about now, even now i think how to be a superstar without anyone's help, on your own, in an industry like BW, and be a business tycoon too, and then how to try to smoke less(though I have smoked a few times, but didnt liked it), and srk's case, many intellectuals try to understand him, there are conferences around the world, on him. so its going on.

Stop this essay on Srk, he himself also promote it like this, make a thread n praise him.

Seriously!!LOL if it is so, then sallu too promote the cases filed on him.
BTW if you doubt, come to st. Columbus or hansraj. I know people who has known him.

Debarati7

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Seriously!!LOL if it is so, then sallu too promote the cases filed on him.
BTW if you doubt, come to st. Columbus or hansraj. I know people who has known him.

Where?
Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Really? LOL

I did not get the logic to Actresses having no self respect comment although..I just said about Sallu that he respects women a lot in front of the camera..Wink

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Show me same kind of pic for any SRK Event he organized? 

You would need pics for that for salman's image, but with srk, when actresses speak about him, truth comes along. There is no comparison in two in this case, they are miles apart,srk even takes care what he represents about women in his movies, that's why in his movies women arent sex dolls.

Debarati7

Go to top