Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema (Page 5)

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by Debarati7

Kaash Sallu ke khilaaf..itne saare cases na hote..i can assure itna kuch kabhi nhi hota uske sathROFL

Well at least uski dhulai nahin hoti(though i dont know whether it'll be acceptable if we say we're doing it with wheel washing powder)
He endorses..wheel or tide??..Jo bhi ho usi se dhulai karte hain uski..free me milega washing powder..LOL

No..he endorses wheel. But you know what, it'll do no good, my aunt told me its bad(except his dhulai), not good for anything.
I know..its not a suitable product to do his proper dhulai..he needs a good washing,spinning and drying in a washing machine..LOL

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
SRK Fans @ ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Waise i read the news today..that he wants an early trial for his hit and run case..which is getting delayed forever..Hope this time he means what he saysWink..And its not another faltu statement like "I am a Virgin"LOL

Edited by Debarati7 - 08 January 2014 at 12:14am

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Kaash Sallu ke khilaaf..itne saare cases na hote..i can assure itna kuch kabhi nhi hota uske sathROFL

Well at least uski dhulai nahin hoti(though i dont know whether it'll be acceptable if we say we're doing it with wheel washing powder)
He endorses..wheel or tide??..Jo bhi ho usi se dhulai karte hain uski..free me milega washing powder..LOL

No..he endorses wheel. But you know what, it'll do no good, my aunt told me its bad(except his dhulai), not good for anything.
I know..its not a suitable product to do his proper dhulai..he needs a good washing,spinning and drying in a washing machine..LOL

Arey it might be good for him. Actually anything nice wont suit him. Though there are no washing machines in the ad which he endorses, so it might be like the way people wash clothes with hands(and interesting thing, while doing so, a wooden stick is used to beat)

On the other hand, it feels good. srk fans making salman fans laugh..its sweet.

Debarati7

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Waise i read the news today..that he wants an early trial for his hit and run case..which is getting delayed forever..Hope this time he means what he saysWink..And its not another faltu statement like "I am a Virgin"LOL

This thread is no where linked to any of his cases, kindly stick to topic only.

2RsFan

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Moderator AlertShockedGeekLOL

salta

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Arey it might be good for him. Actually anything nice wont suit him. Though there are no washing machines in the ad which he endorses, so it might be like the way people wash clothes with hands(and interesting thing, while doing so, a wooden stick is used to beat)

On the other hand, it feels good. srk fans making salman fans laugh..its sweet.
LOLLOLLOL..It would be the best..I would like to have a first hand experience of doing that kind of dhulai to Sallu..It will be so much fun..

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Oh! whatever. Had he been not guilty, he would had been announced so right then. Sad part, the person who died, was a poor person. So obviously everyone knows what happened, and what's gonna happen. (Though for the sake of justice I wish someday he thokofies someone with his status)Tongue

Debarati7

Go to top