Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema (Page 11)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by meghasingh

Delhi. I live here, and my friends are from these institutes, and hansraj being a nice college, we do have lots of seminars together, and his brilliance is still known in his school.

U need 2 relax gal, i also live in delhi, i ain't denying anything about Srk, but u need 2 see where n when u gonna say things, u n debrati went overboard just to bash salman by bringing topics not related to this thread...

I just asked u 2 say things in a separate thread for SRK, go ahead n make threads.

Just a bit before you said this was "made up" by srk. hadnt you came and interrupted, this thread wont had been gone so far, so dont blame us. and abt srk, oh you brough him up here, and we just started to say what he's known for.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debarati7

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

should i be surprised? no, because you are a salman fan, and probably like him. Now I am feeling pity for you. Read this piece, if you understand, then talk about it.
http://megtruely.wordpress.com/

I used word sex dolls, because of the cheap item songs he does, in srk movies its consensual love scenes bw adults.

A Item song where Salman didn't even touch whoever he is dancing in vulgar way is offensive, while SRK doing full on love making scenes is CLASS LOL
Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
D'oh..I think someone has never watched Hollywood movies..Every big actor has done these sort of scenes..in movies..Where is the big deal here..

Edited by Debarati7 - 08 January 2014 at 1:12am
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debarati7

Everyone knows it yar..Its a matter of fact..People should be well informed before joining a debate I Guess..Small suggestion..SRK is a very intellectual man with great qualities in him..Refer Wikipidia..It will enhance their knowledge about SRK

Make a Thread on SRK n post it all there, why boring me with this info in this Salman Thread? ConfusedLOL
Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I dont remember inviting anyone on this thread..Wacko
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

SRK sweared to his wife's virginity that he will never do a kissing scene on screen. some years ago. Confused and then i dont know what happened. 
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Originally posted by Debarati7

D'oh..I think someone has never watch Hollywood movies..Every big actor has done these sort of scenes..in movies..Where is the big deal here..

SRK is the only KHAN who has done full frontal nude scene in Bollywood being a struggling actor, while no other BIG or Those stars who tried in bollywood did that.

You talk about Hollywood, yes they have full on nudity in some movies, some big stars did it, but here in Bollywood we haven't reached to that level.
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

SRK sweared to his wife's virginity that he will never do a kissing scene on screen. some years ago. Confused and then i dont know what happened. 

Did he? so what was this recently? LOL

Go to top