Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema - Page 6

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

Thx πŸ€£ Last Warning, stay on topic, or will report it to mods. Threads can be made on Srk's controversies aso, don't want to do the honors, so better stop.

Then do it. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Troll Alert..😎..Someone is giving us warning to stay on topic..But we are on topic..And that is Salman "Being Human" Khan..πŸ˜† 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Heights of srk fans now... they march in a thread which is salman Khan related, & now bashing Salman khan without any reasons? πŸ˜†
Agar srk bash kara ho toh samajh aata hai, this is amazing πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debarati7

Troll Alert..😎..Someone is giving us warning to stay on topic..But we are on topic..And that is Salman "Being Human" Khan..πŸ˜† 

You are not discussing Salman "Being Human" khan & also it is nothing 2 do With Salman's cases, which u have brought it here, plus comparisons with other real life ppl having controversies.

Also i am being nice 2 u, now this is going way above my head, 1st u bash Salman here without any reason, now calling me Troll?? Is it?? This is best @ u cud do??
Debarati7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

Then he's just "being salman khan"πŸ˜›
I one read a topic on IF, which quite made fun of his attitude towards women(and the funny thing, srk fans were uninvolved, everyone except sallu fans accept who he is)

Everyone can see the truth yaar..the fans can turn blind eyes to his deeds..but not everyone..He does not know how to respect women😑..and that is a truth..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Everyone can see the truth yaar..the fans can turn blind eyes to his deeds..but not everyone..He does not know how to respect women😑..and that is a truth..

Really? πŸ˜†

Debarati7 thumbnail
Oh My..I am so scared now...😳🀣
salta thumbnail

Heights of srk fans now... they march in a thread which is salman Khan related, & now bashing Salman khan without any reasons? πŸ˜†

Agar srk bash kara ho toh samajh aata hai, this is amazing πŸ˜†

No actually we are analyzing his personality, his actions and all, together with his statement which he said in this IV.
about srk...I think about it a lot, how to be a university topper, a fantastic member of a reputed drama club, how to be the captains of three sports team, simultaneously.

and about now, even now i think how to be a superstar without anyone's help, on your own, in an industry like BW, and be a business tycoon too, and then how to try to smoke less(though I have smoked a few times, but didnt liked it), and srk's case, many intellectuals try to understand him, there are conferences around the world, on him. so its going on.
Edited by meghasingh - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail

Really? πŸ˜†

What does this represent?Nothing else except  He's a rich powerful person in industry.
salta thumbnail

Oh My..I am so scared now...😳🀣

Oh me too. πŸ˜†