Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rate the hotness quotient (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the most handsome guy in SSLK according to you?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [7.94%]
10 [15.87%]
14 [22.22%]
1 [1.59%]
33 [52.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Vibz articles are proof. I don;t like to repeat my statements but I still do it.

CVs brought piyush because sslk was sinking LOL   it was only mayan those days with shalini crap that dint give them trps LOL  

temme only one thing, why cvs have to bring piyush if their one pair is so much pulling trps? ROFL  

There was never vina track in vihan gunjan track that is listed as converted to mayan track. Vina track actually started in foty ROFL  i have watched that  every single ep Cool   Mayan track was never during vihan gunjan track. mayank was with gunjan only for 2 episodes. in letter by dholu and then in terrace scene ROFL    how come mayan is responsible for vihan exposure. it was solely gunjan track and to show rachna changing her thinking way so it was centered by gunjan vihan and rachna . mayank was completely side kick

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PariDsouza

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Vibz articles are proof. I don;t like to repeat my statements but I still do it.

CVs brought piyush because sslk was sinking LOL   it was only mayan those days with shalini crap that dint give them trps LOL  

temme only one thing, why cvs have to bring piyush if their one pair is so much pulling trps? ROFL  

There was never vina track in vihan gunjan track that is listed as converted to mayan track. Vina track actually started in foty ROFL  i have watched that  every single ep Cool   Mayan track was never during vihan gunjan track. mayank was with gunjan only for 2 episodes. in letter by dholu and then in terrace scene ROFL    how come mayan is responsible for vihan exposure. it was solely gunjan track and to show rachna changing her thinking way so it was centered by gunjan vihan and rachna . mayank was completely side kick

LOL
i didnt know...Shocked
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Originally posted by HashiBoo

3.7 trps is saying they need mayan n vitu,,,,,,,,,Clap...so they are always no.1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889316

Please read this ... 3.7 ???why whats the Mayan track??? its Charu track ... and if u want to know when the TRP reaches its highest It was happened during Vihan Gunajan Engagement ..so according to ur logic they are no 1 ... Haila  Vihan + GunjanEmbarrassed

durig vihan gunjan egagement 

mayan were not fasting...they were not out from show...they were very much there...think before quoting me...later on vina track was also converted into mayan track,,,who helped gunjan to xpose vihaan none other than mayank...

Hello  what are you talkingConfused ... I do think before replying to you whether is really worth it or not ..Tongue
When Vihan and Gunjan engagement no body was fasting as it was celebrating time .. I dont think Mayank also fasted .ROFL.well I cant even remember his existance that time .. 
Your logic is very weak .. Even that time Rajeev also there , and rachna also there and shail and all the Garg family with nayee dulhan Charu mayank garg was also there ..so whats the point .. throughout the story all the characters there its just the main stroy line which is highlighted ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-Colt.Pixy

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by milla

Originally posted by lfc2010

Ankit is no.1 then zohaib then vihaan then piyush and thn shrest

3.7 trps is saying they need mayan n vitu,,,,,,,,,Clap...so they are always no.1
ClapYes TRP proves who is #1.  SSLK is nothing without MayanBig smile

after our single post there is great research on trps...that what called how special are mayan...

Live in this delusional world Thumbs Upgood for u 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-Colt.Pixy

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lfc2010

Ankit is no.1 then zohaib then vihaan then piyush and thn shrest

after our single post there is great research on trps...that what called how special are mayan...

it would be good for you

not for me...LOL

Edited by shalluuu - 19 January 2014 at 4:23am
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged

it would be good for you

not for me...LOL

You are like a parrot :) :) How come its good for me .. I have nothing to do with u .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged

it would be good for you

not for me...LOL

You are like a parrot :) :) How come its good for me .. I have nothing to do with u .. 

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL...

Go to top