Rate the hotness quotient - Page 5

Poll

Who is the most handsome guy in SSLK according to you?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

Vibz articles are proof. I don;t like to repeat my statements but I still do it.

CVs brought piyush because sslk was sinking πŸ˜†   it was only mayan those days with shalini crap that dint give them trps πŸ˜†  

temme only one thing, why cvs have to bring piyush if their one pair is so much pulling trps? 🀣  

There was never vina track in vihan gunjan track that is listed as converted to mayan track. Vina track actually started in foty 🀣  i have watched that  every single ep 😎   Mayan track was never during vihan gunjan track. mayank was with gunjan only for 2 episodes. in letter by dholu and then in terrace scene 🀣    how come mayan is responsible for vihan exposure. it was solely gunjan track and to show rachna changing her thinking way so it was centered by gunjan vihan and rachna . mayank was completely side kick

πŸ˜†
i didnt know...😲
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shalluuu

durig vihan gunjan egagement 

mayan were not fasting...they were not out from show...they were very much there...think before quoting me...later on vina track was also converted into mayan track,,,who helped gunjan to xpose vihaan none other than mayank...

Hello  what are you talkingπŸ˜• ... I do think before replying to you whether is really worth it or not ..πŸ˜›. 
When Vihan and Gunjan engagement no body was fasting as it was celebrating time .. I dont think Mayank also fasted .🀣.well I cant even remember his existance that time .. 
Your logic is very weak .. Even that time Rajeev also there , and rachna also there and shail and all the Garg family with nayee dulhan Charu mayank garg was also there ..so whats the point .. throughout the story all the characters there its just the main stroy line which is highlighted ... 

HashiBoo thumbnail

after our single post there is great research on trps...that what called how special are mayan...

Live in this delusional world πŸ‘πŸΌgood for u 
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Live in this delusional world πŸ‘πŸΌgood for u 

it would be good for you

not for me...πŸ˜†
Edited by shalluuu - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail

it would be good for you

not for me...πŸ˜†

You are like a parrot :) :) How come its good for me .. I have nothing to do with u .. 
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

You are like a parrot :) :) How come its good for me .. I have nothing to do with u .. 

πŸ˜†,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜†,,,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜†...