India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

wth did rudra slept with that laila?

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i mean seriously man did they show rudra slept with that laila??ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

ok im badly disappointed Ouch I donno but I thought his character will be sth real strong wont fell for any girl but anyways Sleepy sorry no offence its just I was shocked Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10jeesieN33MAJulie_Starmonaya_sajansamiraoVincyAnne-Saba-ShaktifanSwati

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i thought it was brave from the cvs to show something real n bold...kudos!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20kash_meet10vena.cava.KamalikaG-WalkThatWay-JarpSkyfallN33MA-Nashita-quirkygirlVincyAnne-himu-KaBhiinloveSofna

Rainy01 Senior Member
Rainy01
Rainy01

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I was like Shocked But then they have to introduce Laila in to the story...so hopefully they won't show scenes like that with Rudra n Laila...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MA

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Well, actually, they are just showing how ruthless and callous he is. His character is such that he bull dozes his way through life. He neither cares for nor has the time, motivation or inclination to harbor any caring emotions (courtesy of his upbringing...) Anyone who wants him (literallyLOL and figuratively) knows this. He will not give of himself. His mind, his emotions, his soul are hidden in the great depths of hatred. Even his one friend, Laila, and I suspect that's because of his 'on needs' basis, does not know the real him. Right now, his survival is basic.
So his sleeping with Laila is not really a shock. It's just one more thing that he will take. As long as it gels with his plans. He will take and discard as he sees fit. Of course, all this will change when the aesthetics will enter that is, when he will fall -  fast and hard for Paro.  I think this is when the real story will begin. What is happening now is just the preliminaries for the actual saga of Paro and Rudra.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehapushkarN33MAtvbug2011

quirkygirl Goldie
quirkygirl
quirkygirl

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hope they wont repeat these kind of scenes between rudra and laila in the future.i cant tolerate these puke worthy scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAShaktifanSwati

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
That was enough *puke*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
A man's strength has nothing to do with his 'chote' ROFL Men will be men, be it beggars or kings LOL

n btw he has NOT fallen for any1.. its 'using and cruising' to use a more crude term!LOL
(picked from a movie lol n i was waiting to use that phrase someplace ROFL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SanayaAT.lylowtvbug2011VincyAnneSublimeSanaya

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

i thought it was brave from the cvs to show something real n bold...kudos!
I agree..it was a very bold move CV to show that scene, but I feel that it was needed to show how dark and hard heated Rudra's character is.And from what I understood from that scene was that it meant nothing to him. He is a man with needs taking what is being offered. No attachemnets, no feelings and no care.

But yeah I rather not see them playing twisters beneath the sheets again after this..one time is enough to convince me that he was not let that strapping body of his to wasteLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent071sarun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index