India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Back to 50's and 60's

Jyoti410 Senior Member
Jyoti410
Jyoti410

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
This twist reminds me of old Meena kumari movies...where the heroine is called to meet the father alone, he threatens ,offers her money,and almost breaks her...the the job is completed by the hero's mother,who completely breaks her...so she decides to leave the hero for his own good and for his family,and she achieves this by portraying herself as a baiwafa and a mercenary ...puts up a hard front in front of the hero so he hates her, and becomes pathetic and self pitiful after he leaves for good ...that's where the lata mangeshkar song comes up ...I have seen Meena kumari, vyjantimala,to name the few...do it...it got so out played as the times changed and women got educated and modern,that showing that in the movies got ridiculed...they had to stop...then why go the old ways ?was this the only solution to a twist ? Why go down this morbid road ? Oh no ! Again they will show  DV trying to talk to Saachi and AGAIN ! She is telling him to go,to leave her alone ! 
I was hopeful that they will give a different treatment to this fragile turn in the story,but I guess I was wrong...I never watch Indian soaps ,but got hooked to this because it was different...but now it's taking me back to 50's and 60's ! 
Defenitely they could have handled this part in numerous other ways ...don't feell like watching this morbid and pathetic track for the rest of the week or longer
The tone of the serial itself is very negative and morbid since the mahamilan a month ago...they need to bring some positivity and sunshine into the show...and have the lead pair relax a little ...they both look stressed out.

Edited by Jyoti410 - 06 January 2014 at 9:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926shabdikRemya77ssktlkmm250314Shya_mvinee_vineegeno0309

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
So am confused & irritated more than anything I guess! So what is this show abt? older woman-younger man love story?? super rich guy-middle class girl love story???self sacrificing woman learning to live for herself????OR how DV finally loses the 'keeping it together' game?????

There is something called 'losing the plot'-JLZ seems to be topping the charts in this case-not to mention via the most ghisa-pita track!!!

Thanks Jyoti for this post-you have voiced the opinion of most of us here-& when you put it like that-I shudder thinking what's in store in the future episodes!!

Edited by geno0309 - 06 January 2014 at 4:22pm
naaz27 Senior Member
naaz27
naaz27

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoti410

This twist reminds me of old Meena kumari movies...where the heroine is called to meet the father alone, he threatens ,offers her money,and almost breaks her...the the job is completed by the hero's mother,who completely breaks her...so she decides to leave the hero for his own good and for his family,and she achieves this by portraying herself as a baiwafa and a mercenary ...puts up a hard front in front of the hero so he hates her, and becomes pathetic and self pitiful after he leaves for good ...that's where the lata mangeshkar song came me ...I have seen Meena kumari, vyjantimala,to name the few...do it...it got so out played as the times changed and women got educated and modern,that showing that in the movies got ridiculed...they had to stop...then why go the old ways ?was this the only solution to a twist ? Why go down this morbid road ? Oh no ! Again they will show  DV trying to talk to Saachi and AGAIN ! She is telling him to go,to lreave her alone ! 
I was hopeful that they will give a different treatment to this fragile turn in the story,but I guess I was wrong...I never watch Indian soaps ,but got hooked to this because it was different...but now it's taking me back to 50's and 60's ! 
Defenitely they could have handled this part in numerous other ways ...don't fell like watching this morbid and pathetic track for the rest of the week or longer
The tone of the serial itself is very negative and morbid since the mahamilan a month ago...they need to bring some positivity and sunshine into the show...and have the lead pair relax a little ...they both look stressed out.
Honestly I didn't like ytd epi..Bowring old type movie well in our day to day life we pass with so much of hassles we would like watch smooth and nice stories with out an tension money or bala blala 
is romance ke chkar main cash ki dealing kahan se aagei pyaar ki okie value hi nahi hai

Pyaar ko Peson se tolna jo hame sa hota arar hai kuch alag dhika ho please

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
as far as treatment is interesting...I won't mind watching this 50-60yrs old stuff.
AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
mere nasib me tu hai ki nahi ... tere nasib me   ROFL LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top