'Want Deepika to win FF!' 'Love to host with Vidya' -PeeCee

Posted: 10 years ago
"If given a chance, I'd like to co-host the #FilmfareAwards with Vidya Balan" - @priyankachopra

"I think @deepikapadukone should win the #FilmfareAward this year" - @priyankachopra

"Filmfare as an event has always been entertaining. It is scary and exciting to host the show" - @priyankachopra

"Ranbir and I have been working really hard to show you what we think the future of cinema will be" - PC about hosting Filmfare

Edited by vedant123 - 10 years ago
Deepika will  win the most popular actress but don't think her performance  was the best in 2013Edited by LangdaTyagi - 10 years ago
To me, Vidya doesn't seem like the host material. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I know everyone (including me) wanted Saif-SRK jodi to host Filmfare but I hope PC-RK jodi surprises us :)
And yes, fingers crossed for DP. ðŸ˜³
Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MischiefManaged

To me, Vidya doesn't seem like the host material.😆😆

I know everyone (including me) wanted Saif-SRK jodi to host Filmfare but I hope PC-RK jodi surprises us :)

Vidya had hosted a small segment on Screen during her TDP win at Screen! She was amazing then
Deepika should win. Her performance was the best. Be it in YJHD, CE, or ramleela. 
Good,luck to PCee and RK
Originally posted by vedant123

Vidya had hosted a small segment on Screen during her TDP win at Screen! She was amazing then

I haven't seen that so I really have no idea about her hosting skills. ðŸ˜³
Sonakshi should be winning everything for Lootera

Deepika.  I don't think she gave an award winning performance last year but her films were hits and that's how it goes.
Edited by JodhaBai - 10 years ago
Deepika should win best actress popular...best actress critics will to Chitrangda. Because critics feel that a popular actress cannot give an critics worthy performance...😉
But I would REALLY like Deepika to win Entertainer of the year award - CE, Race 2, YJHD, Ramleela. All different performances, praised for her role and roles were at par with the heroes, plus more than 500 crores business.

But they will give that to a male actor for sure.
Are Ranbir and Priyanka really hosting together? I thought they didn't get along that well. I wish she was hosting with Vidya too or someone who she would be more natural
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Deepika should win. Her performance was the best. Be it in YJHD, CE, or ramleela. 
Good,luck to PCee and RK

Yep, Deepika should indeed win a FF award for Best Actress as she owned 2013 with topnotch acting performances as well as box office success.  It was a dream year that actors rarely if ever have in their careers.