AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

ARNAV KHUSHI SHORT STORY...

Trying to write on Arnav and Khushi...

Hope you guys like reading it...

This would be short I gues...

Happy Reading..

He looked at her, trembling in his arms, begging him to leave her... he clenched his fists

"Please..." She managed to utter... Her eyes watering... but the rain was washing away her tears...

He wanted to free himself and beat up the guy... how could he hurt Khushi so much...

There were four people holding on to Arnav... no matter how much he tried he couldn't free himself... but he couldn't bear to see what was happening ahead of him...

Shyam torturing Khuskhi in front of him...

She glanced sideways at him... looking at him ... pleading him to free her from Shyam...

Shyam was enjoying this... the pain that was between Khushi and Armav... he thrived on pain...he looked at Arnav and came forward to kiss Khushi...

That was it... the breaking point... Arnav managed to free himself from the clutches of the goons and attached Shyam... how dare he...

He fought everyone single handedly... only for her... because he wanted her to be safe...

"ARNAVVV" She screamed as one of the goons put a knife on her neck...

He got caught by the others... And Shyam finally got up

"You love her a lot don't you?" he said looking at Arnav...

"SHYAM... Don't you dare" he said as he inched closer to her... And tried to free himself from their clutches...

He pulled the sleeves of her Punjabi suit exposing her suit... and threw away her dupatta and looked at him...

He fidgeted..." What do you want SHYAM?" he screamed

"I want her...Don't you understand that much?"

Khushi looked at Arnav and then at Shyam and spat at him...

Shyam pulled her by her hair... She closed her eyes in pain... And Arnav scream... SHYAMMM

He took Khushi with him she was fidgeting all the while... And the goons did not leave him until Shyam left...

Arnav ran after him... after his car...  But he couldn't keep up to the pace of the car... tired bruised he stopped... and asked for help... for any car... To stop  so that he could save her...

He finally found a bike and drove up...but before he could reach the car he saw Khushi being throw out of the car... he turned in her direction to save her... he left the bike running jumped and ran to save her from rolling down the road...

"Khushi... KHushi..." he screamed looking at her... n hugged her...

Her dress was torn... she was battered... but she managed to smile looking at him... weakly... her face bruised... her eyes... dark... Her lips swollen...

"Khushi" he cried... holding her in her arms... "don't worry I am there with you..." he said... he signaled people to stop... None did ... he saw his bike... it had been slipped onto the side of the road...

He comforted her..."Khushi... I will just be back... please stay..."

He ran to the bike... Luckily it had damaged much destruction and could function...he drove the bike to her... and made her sit ahead of him facing him... holding him... so she wouldn't fall...

" Khushi... please...  muj par bharosa rakhna... please khushi.. kuch nahi hoga tumhe..."he muttered while driving her to the hospital...

As soon as they reached the hospital he held her in his arms and brought her in to the hospital and asked for an emergency... the doctors being professional immediately took her...

It took a while...the nurse came to him to offer him medicine for his own condition but he did not take any.. he wanted to see Khushi stable first... he prayed .. hard.. very hard... For her life... for his only purpose of life...

After what seemed like a long time the doctor came out and informed him that her condition seems stable... But she is in shock... And from the looks of it... It looks like rape... She will need time to recover and her loved ones support... the doc said...

Arnav asked if he could meet her... the doc said that she was unconscious but if her wanted he could see her...

He went in  silently...

Bandages on her feet her hand stiches on her face.. her lips...

A tear escaped his eyes... his hand went up to her face... caressing her...

He kept looking at her...

His one love... in this state... His one life...

he had no one in this life apart from her... how could he see in that state... so feeble...

A tear escaped his eyes and it felt on her cheek...

Its as if that seemed to awaken her...

She gradually opened her eyes... And looked at him...

"Arnav" she whispered... And he looked at her...

She brought out her hand to wards him he saw that and held it tightly I nhers...

"We are together after all" she managed to say and smiled feebly...

He held her hand with both of his and kissed her hand...

"sorry Khushi...I..."

"Please don't" she said..

"I couldn't save u from him Khushi..."

"You saved me ..." she said... bringing her other hand onto his...

He saw the scratch marks on her hand...

"You saved me and brought me here... how else would I  have come here..." She said...

He looked at her... his eyes so moist...

She freed her hand from his  and wiped his tear... asking him not to cry...

He kissed her hand...

She smiled at him...

The doctor came in

" Hello Khushi how do u fell now"

"Much better now..." she said looking at Arnav...

"yes of course... u must... he stayed here all throughout so that he could see u.. without tending to his wounds..."

She looked at the doctor and then at arnav...and saw his bleeding foot...

She looked at him in tease anger...

"Doctor please attend to him... I am sorry he kept you waiting as such"

"Don't worry Riddhima.. he will be alright...as long as you are..." and the doctor smiled...

" I am fine Doctore..." She said and asked Arnav to go to the doctor... and this time he obeyed her... Releasing her hand...

The doctor did some regular check ups on her... and then asked her to sleep...

She smiled at the doctor and the doc left...

But sleep was far from gone...

How could she forget what happened to her inside the car...

She stayed strong in front of Arnav... but how could she stay strong in front of her own self...

She went to the washroom and opened her gown... and saw all the cut marks on her chest... Her stomach... that were not visible behind the gown...

She cried... she cried to herself...

But then composed herself closed her gown... and came out...just as Arnav came in her room...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it..
pls post it in ipk forum...u might get more readers😃
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that leacher Shyam, please update soon, this is going to hell of an emotional ride for both Arnav and Khushi love to read more.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great start, seems tobe an intense story
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very nice start and awesome update 
hating shyam. i hope khushi don't get herself in depression. poor ArShi
continue soon
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2