Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Umangs death? Real or Fake

P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know why but I get the feeling umang is not dead and he is faking it and before he did his fake stabbing he might have told Gopi it was Radha that killed it, so therefore she is taking the blame. 

To be honest I have come to this conclusion because of Tripti as she was the same woman that was so jealous of Radha and umang being together and now she is not that affected by his death and what's stopping her now from admitting to Radha that she is umangs wife. 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Umang is actually dead. If you watch the previous episodes (It is shown Umang is dead) Umang's body was sent for tests and sent to the hospital and if it was all fake, Umang would have obviously ''woken up''. Also, in yesterday's episode (flashback scene) it was shown that Umang was sitting on the sofa with the dagger in his stomach and Gopi took it out. But if it were to be fake, Gopi would have easily found out that Umang is not dead and the dagger is not in his stomach. So I think Umang really did die. Maybe someone killed him out of rage. But great post!! :)
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also, I think that after Umang's death, Radha has gone very crazy and she keeps telling everyone in Modi Bhavan that she will surely get revenge on everyone that lives in Modi Bhavan for Umang's death. So maybe after hearing all of this, Tripti will not tell Radha that she is married to Umang. And Tripti kept threatening Umang that she will spill the beans about both of them being married (Umang and Tripti). But now that Umang might have actually died, she can't really threaten him anymore. And if she does tell the truth about her (Tripti) being married to Umang, Umang won't be the one to get scolded and blamed, but it will be Tripti to be the one who gets scolded and blamed by Radha. Umang won't experience getting scolded by Radha because he is probably dead. So I don't think Tripti will tell Radha she is married to Umang.