Beintehaa

Besharam (Page 2)

Survival IF-Rockerz
Survival
Survival

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by arshisfan

I agree with you, once he found out the truth, he should have told her, I mean it's a serious thing that might create misunderstandings between Aliya and her in-laws, and Aliya afterall is Zain's cousin, he should care for her izzat, at least for the sake of his dad and his bua but I guess he didn't see it that way, he took things lightly

Well even if Zain is a sweet guy but he needs to grow up and to become mature and responsible
and the journey will only start now with Aliya, the way is too long aheadSmile

@bold:  Agree...she is his cousin.  And although he may have spent many years abroad, he shouldn't have forgotten how things he may take lightly can turn very ugly for a girl.

His parents have obviously let him get spoiled, and it'll be up to Aaliya to set him straight.

This is going to be one fun journey LOL

I'm sure it will be one fun journey, she is a stubborn and a determined girl and she will use some tough ways to set him straightLOL  now and even before their marriage she will send him to the police station, so you san imagine all what may happen in the futureLOL

Edited by arshisfan - 06 January 2014 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishq-DuaFatima_Q

Ishq-Dua IF-Rockerz
Ishq-Dua
Ishq-Dua

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
lol He is a besharam and he's very naughty.LOL
I guess he still is childish and hasn't grown still but our Aliya will teach him how to grow up soonWink
Zain is the kind of guy that doesn't like to take things seriously even if these things should be taken seriously. He's just a happy go lucky guy and loves to have fun anytime. I think this will lead him into trouble later on.
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Glad Aliya found out about him and is going to make him pay back

Edited by MalikaRose - 06 January 2014 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

Alpha_Ka_Gamma IF-Stunnerz
Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
If he wud have revealed then wats the fun in show...I m liking this...Happy that here ZaYa have similar minds and have naughty behaviour...

If the same thing was shown in other show they wud have dragged MU part for weeks...here in our show MU got cleared in first week itself

AmyPreeFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

If he wud have revealed then wats the fun in show...I m liking this...Happy that here ZaYa have similar minds and have naughty behaviour...

If the same thing was shown in other show they wud have dragged MU part for weeks...here in our show MU got cleared in first week itself

@bold:  That's true LOL...I love how Aaliya is going to take charge of clearing up this MU.
HarJen4evr Goldie
HarJen4evr
HarJen4evr

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hiii i too tot d same Wink
anyways loving dis shw day by day Clap
zaya r hilariouz LOLLOL

Fatima_Q

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Even I felt same.. But excited for precap.. She is not like typical serial girl.. She is one step ahead of him.. Thats what make this couple unique and adorable.. <3

HarJen4evrFatima_Q

HarJen4evr Goldie
HarJen4evr
HarJen4evr

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Even I felt same.. But excited for precap.. She is not like typical serial girl.. She is one step ahead of him.. Thats what make this couple unique and adorable.. <3

ekkjAactTtLllyyy Smile

Fatima_Q

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
SVB is what I call him. Sexy Voice Besharam <3 ROFL

Honestly, it was definitely childish & immature. But I think its understandable of Zain to do so. He's lead a protected life & been spoilt. He is not rude & arrogant, but he definitely has a lot of immaturity in him. To him its just a pranl, it probably didn't even cross his mind that Bhopal was a smaller town, what would happen if people saw them, how would it affect Alia & so on. Yeah he has a long way to go. But right now, I love this brazen besharam cool dude Wink

Fatima_Q

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Beintehaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index