Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Besharam

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Besharam..LOL
That's the only word that came to my mind as I watched Zain in today's episode.  

I'm not talking about his general flirty nature...I can live with that.  But once he found out that Aaliya has mistaken him for Zeeshan, he should have clarified the matter right away.  

He even runs into Zeeshan, and still says nothing. 

To top it all off, he confides in his friend that he's going to have "fun" with this misunderstanding for the next 24 hours.  He's taking it so casually, sort of like a payback for all the times Aaliya had one up on him as children.  But that is so irresponsible of him.  Does he not realize that he could wind up damaging Aaliya's relations with her in-laws? Ermm

I mean I know Aaliya and Zain are the leads of this drama and circumstances leading to their coming together are inevitable, but still...today Zain's mischievous plans were one step over the line.

Thankfully according to the precap, Aaliya is not going to be duped.

I remember as a child she warned him "jab jab mere baal kate gain teri pant utray gi".

Zain beta...you had better tighten that belt of yours LOL

Edited by ummesulaiman - 06 January 2014 at 4:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AphroditeTheGunnerarshiforeverxxxRoses_ZaYaSarah4evaAgrata23SurvivalIshq-Dua-Ishqbaaaz-CandyCakessoni595.SalmanDeewani.

Roses_ZaYa Senior Member
Roses_ZaYa
Roses_ZaYa

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
LOL!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurvivalFatima_Q

Survival IF-Rockerz
Survival
Survival

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, once he found out the truth, he should have told her, I mean it's a serious thing that might create misunderstandings between Aliya and her in-laws, and Aliya afterall is Zain's cousin, he should care for her izzat, at least for the sake of his dad and his bua but I guess he didn't see it that way, he took things lightly

Well even if Zain is a sweet guy but he needs to grow up and to become mature and responsible and the journey will only start now with Aliya, the way is too long aheadSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditelove_me_notIshq-DuaFatima_Q

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
He is definately very besharam which is good and bad at the same time for him lol! But I love that Aaliya is also going to get him back .. Tomowrw should be fun

AphroditeIshq-DuaSurvivalFatima_Q

heena808 Groupbie
heena808
heena808

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Can't Wait For tomorrow's Episode

SurvivalFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

I agree with you, once he found out the truth, he should have told her, I mean it's a serious thing that might create misunderstandings between Aliya and her in-laws, and Aliya afterall is Zain's cousin, he should care for her izzat, at least for the sake of his dad and his bua but I guess he didn't see it that way, he took things lightly

Well even if Zain is a sweet guy but he needs to grow up and to become mature and responsible
and the journey will only start now with Aliya, the way is too long aheadSmile

@bold:  Agree...she is his cousin.  And although he may have spent many years abroad, he shouldn't have forgotten how things he may take lightly can turn very ugly for a girl.

His parents have obviously let him get spoiled, and it'll be up to Aaliya to set him straight.

This is going to be one fun journey LOL

Ishq-DuaSurvival

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarah4eva

He is definately very besharam which is good and bad at the same time for him lol! But I love that Aaliya is also going to get him back .. Tomowrw should be fun

@ bold: Me too LOL

At first when I saw the Precap I was like... what the?  Is Zeeshan really a crook.  But then I realized it was Aaliya getting back at Zain LOL

Ishq-DuaSurvival

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
He doesn't think straight coz he knows he can get away with a lot of stuff which has probably become normal for him. Aaliya is gonna get him back which I can't wait for and when she sets him straight is gonna be the best bit.

Can't wait for what is to come!

-SophiexIshq-DuaSurvivalFatima_Q

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index