Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Besharam..๐Ÿ˜†
That's the only word that came to my mind as I watched Zain in today's episode.  

I'm not talking about his general flirty nature...I can live with that.  But once he found out that Aaliya has mistaken him for Zeeshan, he should have clarified the matter right away.  

He even runs into Zeeshan, and still says nothing. 

To top it all off, he confides in his friend that he's going to have "fun" with this misunderstanding for the next 24 hours.  He's taking it so casually, sort of like a payback for all the times Aaliya had one up on him as children.  But that is so irresponsible of him.  Does he not realize that he could wind up damaging Aaliya's relations with her in-laws? ๐Ÿค”

I mean I know Aaliya and Zain are the leads of this drama and circumstances leading to their coming together are inevitable, but still...today Zain's mischievous plans were one step over the line.

Thankfully according to the precap, Aaliya is not going to be duped.

I remember as a child she warned him "jab jab mere baal kate gain teri pant utray gi".

Zain beta...you had better tighten that belt of yours ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOL!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you, once he found out the truth, he should have told her, I mean it's a serious thing that might create misunderstandings between Aliya and her in-laws, and Aliya afterall is Zain's cousin, he should care for her izzat, at least for the sake of his dad and his bua but I guess he didn't see it that way, he took things lightly

Well even if Zain is a sweet guy but he needs to grow up and to become mature and responsible and the journey will only start now with Aliya, the way is too long ahead๐Ÿ˜Š

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is definately very besharam which is good and bad at the same time for him lol! But I love that Aaliya is also going to get him back .. Tomowrw should be fun
heena808 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't Wait For tomorrow's Episode
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisfan

I agree with you, once he found out the truth, he should have told her, I mean it's a serious thing that might create misunderstandings between Aliya and her in-laws, and Aliya afterall is Zain's cousin, he should care for her izzat, at least for the sake of his dad and his bua but I guess he didn't see it that way, he took things lightly

Well even if Zain is a sweet guy but he needs to grow up and to become mature and responsible
and the journey will only start now with Aliya, the way is too long ahead๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold:  Agree...she is his cousin.  And although he may have spent many years abroad, he shouldn't have forgotten how things he may take lightly can turn very ugly for a girl.

His parents have obviously let him get spoiled, and it'll be up to Aaliya to set him straight.

This is going to be one fun journey ๐Ÿ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarah4eva

He is definately very besharam which is good and bad at the same time for him lol! But I love that Aaliya is also going to get him back .. Tomowrw should be fun

@ bold: Me too ๐Ÿ˜†

At first when I saw the Precap I was like... what the?  Is Zeeshan really a crook.  But then I realized it was Aaliya getting back at Zain ๐Ÿ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He doesn't think straight coz he knows he can get away with a lot of stuff which has probably become normal for him. Aaliya is gonna get him back which I can't wait for and when she sets him straight is gonna be the best bit.

Can't wait for what is to come!
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

@bold:  Agree...she is his cousin.  And although he may have spent many years abroad, he shouldn't have forgotten how things he may take lightly can turn very ugly for a girl.

His parents have obviously let him get spoiled, and it'll be up to Aaliya to set him straight.

This is going to be one fun journey ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm sure it will be one fun journey, she is a stubborn and a determined girl and she will use some tough ways to set him straight๐Ÿ˜†  now and even before their marriage she will send him to the police station, so you san imagine all what may happen in the future๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol He is a besharam and he's very naughty.๐Ÿ˜†
I guess he still is childish and hasn't grown still but our Aliya will teach him how to grow up soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Zain is the kind of guy that doesn't like to take things seriously even if these things should be taken seriously. He's just a happy go lucky guy and loves to have fun anytime. I think this will lead him into trouble later on.
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Glad Aliya found out about him and is going to make him pay back
Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago