Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

cinthiann1758's Birthday Thread: Come Celebrate!! (Page 5)

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

There have been times in my life which I have considered special. 

My first dance, my first date, my first love, my engagement, my wedding, and the birth of my children... 

and the finding of a serial called...

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

And the thread,

Blast From the Past...

And you girls.

I never thought I would feel this way about a serial or let alone fall in love with a group of women that are equally as crazy as me and head over heels in love with the same serial.  

We love to love the characters and love to hate the villain.  We love the crazy over the top MIL Mamiji who treats her Bahu poorly, and we love her husband who has mysteriously disappeared on a business trip never to return. We love Naniji, the matriarch of the family who secretly with Anjali plots to unite Arnav and Khushi.  We love Khushi parents who took her in and made her their own.  We love Payal and Akash and their "silent"love and even their secondary role which we all would love to have seen their roles expanded. And then there's Buaji, oh Nand Kishore what do I say about her? NK and his silly Hindi became Khushi best friend other than DM, our hero.  Anjali and Shyam, a loving sweet, sister who we all wanted to be stronger and grow some *alls,ahem ahem, sorry and Shyam our villain , as Faiqa calls him spidey, scorpion, snakewa and a few other choice names, played the roles perfectly and we watched and watched to see what would happen next.  We had transient characters, La, Sim, Pam, Babli, Masala Mama, all the Prakash's, Sheetal and Aarav and we dealt with them, stupid story lines and all.  

We did this together.

We fell in love with Arnav and Khushi and I don't have to write any words because you all know how we feel about them and what they did to us.

We are here together.

We have formed a bond that can't be broken, like our imaginary lovers, bound for eternity, all of us.

Every birthday, every joy, every sadness, everything we have and will have, we share together.

Special sisters, not by blood, but by a common bond, a common thread, nothing can keep us apart, not race,  nor creed,  not distance, nor any language barrier, I say it again nothing can keep us apart.  Our bond is great and today, on my special day, you have shown me what it is to have a family apart from my own blood relatives.

Thank you all for your dedication and participation, from taking time from your crazy, busy lives for little old me.

You have touched me deeply to my soul. I love you and thank you.

xo Cyn

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.supriya.arshiHorizonKatelynwiwyJaveria3991Mysticaldivineindi52soharaPutijaChalhov

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

Happy birthday :)

thanks for the wishes!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Javeria3991wiwyMysticaldivine

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Ami, you were the first voice I heard on my Birthday!  Miss your drools but know you are with me always!  That bedu is coming home is such a gift!  Many blessings to you and your little one and I thank G-d everyday for the gift of you coming into my life!

Katelyn, Thank you so much for putting this thread together and spending your precious time to do that for me.  I loved hearing the voices of our little button ney and they had me grinning from ear to ear with their beautiful singing voices.  Everything on this thread is perfect.  The gifs are so hot! Dammit! they made even me blush!

Indi,  You are a better imitator of Mamiji than she was!  Yes, we have much more in common than I think we even realize and our love for IPK is for Hamesha! That glass of wine sounds great right now and I would love more than anything to one day sit down and do that with you.  Thank you for your beautiful words and opening my heart to writing.  It was you who inspired me to put pen to paper.  Thank you for that gift and I will always look forward to reading your words.  

Durga, I know that this must be your baby!  Maybe some help from Indi? I love it.

recipe for love
recipe for joy
recipe for success
recipe to keep 4 boys in check
recipe for aching knees

recipe for dhak dhak

recipe for anytime laughter

recipe for ...

for just about anything
Name it and you have it, recipes for life full of happiness

You've been through all,
You've seen so much,
Found love when low,
The magic had to touch

You are different yet not
You are close yet far
Close to all fate has brought
Doors of your heart, always ajar

The momentous day has arrived finally
Either in the 60's attire or you dress up casually
You are truly beautiful, outward and within
Blessed to be your pal, dear Cinthiann

A day when songs are sung to you from all over
A day when surprising midnight calls take over
That is the day we celebrate in our way
And wish you a very very Happy Birthday
You are close yet far

You are close yet far

Thank you your words and creativity they mean the world to me.  and this And you are my first non-Asian friend. Really? I am so honored and happy that I am!  Love you!!!

Faiqa, there are no words that I can say that can describe my relationship with you; calling you my sister is an understatement.  Fate surely had a hand in this when we started chatting about IPK. You know me better than myself and me, well I know you.  It is funny how I look forward to our chats.  Its funny when we have the same"feelings" or  sense things at the same time.  Funny.  And when you write I am amazed how you see things...so differently , more in depth.  You too have taught me to delve into the world of IPK.  Your poem is great, your poet as well.  You amaze me.  Thanks for your wishes.

Wiwy, You made me cry.  When I read your post I knew that you would be the one to compare my parents to the stars.  The picture was awesome and you my dear sister  made me cry and then made me smile.  I feel so much stronger because of your post today.   I am honored to be your elder Di.  Haha for your "tattoo" and I did go to the spa today!  Thank you.  I finally feel peace. 

My dear sweet Soha, so you were looking for your auntie?  I was so busy today, woke up late, came on thread quickly, cried, went to school and came here later but I finally made it! Love that sexy dress and red IS my color! Love it.  Had a wonderful time with my Arnavji and my sons and friends, but alas no Italian food we had Indian!  Yummy!! Thanks so much for your wonderful post. xo

Chalov, Thank you so much for your wishes and abundant blessings.  I am honored.  The picture is great.  Just love it!  Thanks for the thoughts and participating in this thread of love!

Horizon, Hi and thanks for coming to the party! So your SIL's bday is today as well. Many happy returns of the day to her and abundant blessings wished for her. .I cherish all the times spent with you in this small little world away from world.. all the crazy and profound things shared with you about this wonderful couple  and our lives as well as it transpired along...Thank you for those words and I feel the same!  I will always see my parents everywhere  and in everything I do.  Again thanks for the well wishes.

Sigrid, my dear, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the call.  It was so good to hear your voice again.  I look forward to when we will visit again.  Thanks for the wishes. xo

Anita!! You sweet one, Thanks for the little boy and the flowers!  So cute the gif.  Thanks for the wishes and do good in school okay!  I haven't read all your takes but I am so proud of how you are cranking them out!  I will read them soon.

Supriya I love you, thanks for the wishes and work hard you are going to be a wonderful teacher. That will be the best gift for me!

Love you all my dear Blasters!!!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 07 January 2014 at 10:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.Horizonsupriya.arshiJaveria3991wiwyKatelynPutijaChalhovindi52

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

CYNTILLATING CYNTHIA!!!!!!!

PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party

MAY THIS DAY BRING ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES...TODAY AND EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN DELIGHTFUL BONDING WITH YOU AS THE "BLAST FROM THE PAST" SHAPES OUR HERE AND NOW...YOUR SWEET SAUCY WORDS TOUCH WITH THEIR OPENNESS... AND YOUR FAITH IN LOVE MAKES ME RETHINK SO MUCH OF MY OWN CYNICISM Embarrassed!

HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE, LAUGHS AND LUSCIOUS EATS!!!
(On my part, I just celebrated with Jalebis in the "Chamkili" streets of Chandani Chowk, the oldest part of Delhi where legend has it, Aakash Raizada first set eyes on Payaliya...dying to post some pictures of the treat right away but cannot figure out how to, for the juiciest of jalebi  Embarrassed!!).

LOVELY TO SHARE OUR VERY OWN RAKSHA DHAAGA...OUR PYAAR-FUL IPK THREAD FEELS LIKE THAT TO ME SOMETIMES... MAY IT GROW IN ALL OF US, WITH EVERY GUST OF WIND AND EVERY FLOW OF DUPATTA (OR ELEMENTS LIKE IT!), HAMESHA...

AND MAY YOU, MY DEAREST, ALWAYS LOVE LIKE ONLY YOU DO!!

BIG HUG TO YOU, AND RED HOT SUGAR FREE LOVE,
Heart
ISSK

Thanks so much Iss! You know I believe in the power of love!  No need for cynicism!  I am grateful that we can be a part of the thread together and loving and hating this crazy show!  Thanks for the wishes!Rabba ve my friend Rabba ve! Hamesha!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynJaveria3991wiwy

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha1996

Happy Birthday Cinthiann PartyParty
God Bless U
May Ur All Dreams And Wishes Come True Tongue

And Again a very

Thank you so much Aisha!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.Javeria3991wiwyKatelyn

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Happy Birthday Cynthia  HugPartyDancing
May God bless you... Many more happy returns of the day Big smile
I am too late for the party Confused Sorry guys... Don't know why my internet is too slow today Ouch
Beautiful thread Clap Love you all so much Hug Keep the party ON Star

Arshi D  Thanks so much for coming to the party and for your wishes!! Having a great time! Hope you are too!  xo

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.Javeria3991wiwyKatelyn

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Updated on page oneEmbarrassed 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA

Edited by chalhov - 07 January 2014 at 11:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758KatelynwiwyJaveria3991

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

Oh lovely lady, have a lovely time with all the lovely people!

I am so luving this lovely party!

HAPPY B'DAY, CYNTHIA!

Thanks Viv glad you came!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.HorizonKatelynJaveria3991wiwyMysticaldivine

Go to top