cinthiann1758's Birthday Thread: Come Celebrate!! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
cynthia,

aw, me "inspiring" you to write? thrilled to hear that. and waiting for goodies from you. confession: that man with cigar... i almost couldn't send it off to you. how hot is our al. okay in my fantasy world now i am a bit loose of morals. of course my permanent lub is the boy, but once in a way a walk in the rain with al ji... maybe? or an evening in a smoky bar? very bad girl indi. 
Originally posted by chalhov

Dear Cynthia

Me sorry

A Tajmahal cake for the cakes and pastries lady

Yellow Friendship Roses

Oh Chalov this is so nice thanks so much and you are right flowers bloom after rain,  grass grows with the rain, and after tears removes the pain! An we live happily ever after!!! Beautiful , my dear friend.
okay ladies it is 1:30 AM here and I must be out early in the AM so I will say thank you all again and will return tomorrow!  Love you all good night!  My day was made special because of all of you.👏🥳
This thread truly shines with everyone's amazing talent, fun and warm wishes and Cynthia's beautiful replies. I am touched!
Its 3 am! cant keep my eyes open any longer.🤢 Which is good. With eyes closed I can feel so much love on the thread !❤️ Indi, Kate, Durgey and Arshi created the magic along with all your Blaster sisters but YOU are the MAGICIAN Cyn! ⭐️
Poof! I just vanished into barunland! 😛
 See you there beautiful birthday girl! 😉 😃 ❤️🤗

Thanks everyone for liking the thread!  I couldn't have done it without major help from our Indi di, Durga and Ashi!  I think all the love pouring out from everyone for our birthday girl, Cynthia, is very touching!!

@Cynthia 
This is for you , I'm lucky to have a friend, a sister  like you.🤗

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Javeria3991

Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

Javeria, Thank you so much for coming and enjoying the party and your kind sentiments!  It has truly been a joyous birthday because of you girls!!  xo 
Originally posted by wiwy

Its 3 am! cant keep my eyes open any longer.🤢 Which is good. With eyes closed I can feel so much love on the thread !❤️ Indi, Kate, Durgey and Arshi created the magic along with all your Blaster sisters but YOU are the MAGICIAN Cyn! ⭐️
Poof! I just vanished into barunland! 😛
 See you there beautiful birthday girl! 😉 😃 ❤️🤗

Wiwy we are so obsessed we don't sleep at times!!!Haha!  But my dear one, this thread is us, all of us, we have so much love for each other it overflows.  Can't you feel our energy together...it comes from the Divine and a Divine love even though it may be imaginary from Arnav and Khushi.  May we all feel this love.!!!!
What can I pull out of my hat next?