cinthiann1758's Birthday Thread: Come Celebrate!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by DurgaS

H a p p y     B i r t h d a y    C y n t h i a

smiley-face-birthday.gif

I wanted to start my thank you's in order but when I got to this song my tears just sprang.  
How beautiful and I love this song.  
Yes, Mama he is good...don't you worry...I am taking care of.  Mama you taught me to do the right thing, now your baby has to fly, you given me everything I need to get through this crazy thing called life... I think I found the answer to your prayers...for He is good...so good.
Yes my mama has taught me and opened my heart to deep profound love...He will and does take care of me and I love him with my whole heart and soul but you have taught me more too.  That it is not just a man that I need in my life to love and take care of me but the love I really need as well is the love for me from me.  I am the happiness I need and he is the added bonus...thank you mama for teaching me to finally loving myself; all the others who love me are the toppings on the cake!  
You all are the toppings on my cake and your deep love for me is so very touching!  Thank you for accepting this "Shiksa Italian American" Girl!
Thank you for adding this song to my thread.  

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago

Oh lovely lady, have a lovely time with all the lovely people!

I am so luving this lovely party!

HAPPY B'DAY, CYNTHIA!

Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sohara

the thread is looking awesome.
All of your wishes are so beautiful! You girls are so talented!๐Ÿ‘
But where is the birthday girl? I guess our super romantic lady is having  romantic time with her Arnav. 

Indi I was laughing to read your bootiful wishiya. Are you Indrani or Manoroma mami? Don't phorgeta that mami is like ASR's mommy!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Kate, a special thanks for making my wish more attractive. Thanks for adding the necklace pic and the lasagna pic too. Looking more beautiful.
You are a sweet heart. Muahh!!!

sohara,

true true, what you say in pink... but also radha ji was krishna's mami you know in one version of the tale... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Katelyn

credit to maker

It's January 7th and it's your special day!!!  ๐Ÿฅณ

the cutest, maddest, most romantic of us all,

Cynthia,

Happy Birthday

You say you are American
We say "WHAT THE!"
You say you're older
We say "NAHIII!"

Hey Devi Maiyya, don't you know
You are Indian at heart, BAS!
And you're the youngest most romantic person ever. KOI SHAQ!! 

Cynthia,

Here's a little party for you, hope you have a 
BLAST
way into the
FUTURE

And before we get going
rockin', rollin', jiving, twisting, waltzing, foxtrotting, teri meriing, and more,

just one thing,

Cynthia,

WE WANT A RETURN GIFT...

A new sweltering steamy ahem you know fabulously ASR Khushi
very mature
story.

Sigh...

recipe for love
recipe for joy
recipe for success
recipe to keep 4 boys in check
recipe for aching knees

recipe for dhak dhak

recipe for anytime laughter

recipe for ...

for just about anything
Name it and you have it, recipes for life full of happiness

You've been through all,
You've seen so much,
Found love when low,
The magic had to touch

You are different yet not
You are close yet far
Close to all fate has brought
Doors of your heart, always ajar

The momentous day has arrived finally
Either in the 60's attire or you dress up casually
You are truly beautiful, outward and within
Blessed to be your pal, dear Cinthiann

A day when songs are sung to you from all over
A day when surprising midnight calls take over
That is the day we celebrate in our way
And wish you a very very Happy Birthday

ASR and Khushi wishing you...

There have been times in my life which I have considered special. 

My first dance, my first date, my first love, my engagement, my wedding, and the birth of my children... 

and the finding of a serial called...

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

And the thread,

Blast From the Past...

And you girls.

I never thought I would feel this way about a serial or let alone fall in love with a group of women that are equally as crazy as me and head over heels in love with the same serial.  

We love to love the characters and love to hate the villain.  We love the crazy over the top MIL Mamiji who treats her Bahu poorly, and we love her husband who has mysteriously disappeared on a business trip never to return. We love Naniji, the matriarch of the family who secretly with Anjali plots to unite Arnav and Khushi.  We love Khushi parents who took her in and made her their own.  We love Payal and Akash and their "silent"love and even their secondary role which we all would love to have seen their roles expanded. And then there's Buaji, oh Nand Kishore what do I say about her? NK and his silly Hindi became Khushi best friend other than DM, our hero.  Anjali and Shyam, a loving sweet, sister who we all wanted to be stronger and grow some *alls,ahem ahem, sorry and Shyam our villain , as Faiqa calls him spidey, scorpion, snakewa and a few other choice names, played the roles perfectly and we watched and watched to see what would happen next.  We had transient characters, La, Sim, Pam, Babli, Masala Mama, all the Prakash's, Sheetal and Aarav and we dealt with them, stupid story lines and all.  

We did this together.

We fell in love with Arnav and Khushi and I don't have to write any words because you all know how we feel about them and what they did to us.

We are here together.

We have formed a bond that can't be broken, like our imaginary lovers, bound for eternity, all of us.

Every birthday, every joy, every sadness, everything we have and will have, we share together.

Special sisters, not by blood, but by a common bond, a common thread, nothing can keep us apart, not race,  nor creed,  not distance, nor any language barrier, I say it again nothing can keep us apart.  Our bond is great and today, on my special day, you have shown me what it is to have a family apart from my own blood relatives.

Thank you all for your dedication and participation, from taking time from your crazy, busy lives for little old me.

You have touched me deeply to my soul. I love you and thank you.

xo Cyn

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

I wanted to start my thank you's in order but when I got to this song my tears just sprang.  
How beautiful and I love this song.  
Yes, Mama he is good...don't you worry...I am taking care of.  Mama you taught me to do the right thing, now your baby has to fly, you given me everything I need to get through this crazy thing called life... I think I found the answer to your prayers...for He is good...so good.
Yes my mama has taught me and opened my heart to deep profound love...He will and does take care of me and I love him with my whole heart and soul but you have taught me more too.  That it is not just a man that I need in my life to love and take care of me but the love I really need as well is the love for me from me.  I am the happiness I need and he is the added bonus...thank you mama for teaching me to finally loving myself; all the others who love me are the toppings on the cake!  
You all are the toppings on my cake and your deep love for me is so very touching!  Thank you for accepting this "Shiksa Italian American" Girl!
Thank you for adding this song to my thread.  

hello, bday girl...
i am not the crying sort... but with that song and your words... oh boy am i beginning to get all choked up.

mama... she never goes away, not really. nor does anyone else... at least i have to sort of believe that. and this really is a crazy thing... this thing we call life. toppings included.

okay me sending you a nice tight goofy warm hug and saying, "where's the wine?" guess where i read that shiksa word? all of 13 i was i think... harold robbins, of course. i knew nothing about the jews and yiddish... but it came along anyway. and what a shiksa i was, ha ha. shiksa indian girl. my own mr robbins came along too. maybe harold realised how perfect i was for that "bad" girl role.

๐Ÿค—

but i never ever thought, i'd finally meet and become friends with a girl who called herself "shiksa italian girl".

you sound hot, lady.

no wonder the 4 men in your life got this thing for you. and was this moment too getting set up when i slunk into the bathroom with this fat book called "the adventurers", determined to read it?

just now flipping through wiki i see, harold robbins was born 21 may... my daughter's bday. nothing, it would appear is a coincidence. or perhaps everything is.

either way... love ya, dear one. and don't you ever stop loving yourself comletely and totally. samjhi tum! imagine a certain voice yelling the last two words.

looks like birthday girl is here at last...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

good to see ya, cynthia.

updated my post on page 2

Awesome Thread Kat, Indi, Durga and all...will be reading soon all...within an hr or so..๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

supriya,

true true, what you say in pink... but also radha ji was krishna's mami you know in one version of the tale... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Supriya kaha se aya? Open your eyes it's your naughty sauten.
Hawww! Radha was Krishna's mami! 
Are you kidding?
Beautiful Thread Blasters...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Everyone is hear and Bday girl is at dinner... with her Arnavji๐Ÿฅณ

Kat thnx as always putting so much effort...awesome gifs and this is something...so jealous of you having Photoshop...I have to get it.Hugs ๐Ÿค—...as this is beautiful...

Indi...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

I am giggling here at your Manorma stylwa ...What got into you have no clue but this possessive one is marvelous one...Beautiful words...๐Ÿ‘ I think Manorma Mamiji supposed to be u , right next to ur boy...not bad haan...
Love Tilak edit...after all he is her swami...๐Ÿ˜ณ Your search of Italian things is just incredible.๐Ÿ˜Š

Durgaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Lovely poem as always.Indeed we are celebrating our special way for her, the dishes and the food is yummy at least for me because When I come from work want these so much.Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

You are different yet not
You are close yet far
Close to all fate has brought
Doors of your heart, always ajar

Sigrid,Sohara,Horizon,IJ, chalhov ,Anita ...way too good.Lovely and attractive messages...๐Ÿ˜Šindeed