It's awesome !!! not at all bakwas !
loved it !
the poem was so well-written !!!
thanks for the  pm (:

Thank u so much 🤗
Posted: 10 years ago
You made me cry. 

😭

I mean I was so sad as it is (you would have known, by now), and then this? So, so heartwarming. Being in love is so great. I want to be in love! I want to be loved! AwhMA God! Is it reall that beautiful? This feeling of being in love? And be loved. Is it truly pure?

🤗
 Pooh bear hug? Please...Sure am in need of it right about now.

Very poignant and, you've penned down some truly heartfelt and moving words!

Love you. Loads.

Take a bow Mdm Saima, this time you're found guilty of being a sweetheart. An offence punishable with a bucketful of kisses chocolates and 1 big POOH bear hug, which Princess Z shall give to you on my behalf.

⭐️ Einstein Jr

Originally posted by farz_parachute

You made me cry. 

😭

I mean I was so sad as it is (you would have known, by now), and then this? So, so heartwarming. Being in love is so great. I want to be in love! I want to be loved! AwhMA God! Is it reall that beautiful? This feeling of being in love? And be loved. Is it truly pure?

🤗
 Pooh bear hug? Please...Sure am in need of it right about now.

Very poignant and, you've penned down some truly heartfelt and moving words!

Love you. Loads.

Take a bow Mdm Saima, this time you're found guilty of being a sweetheart. An offence punishable with a bucketful of kisses chocolates and 1 big POOH bear hug, which Princess Z shall give to you on my behalf.

⭐️ Einstein Jr

With all that...guilty as charged lol

Don't be sad and no crying Einstein...not allowed big hug coming right back at you.

When it comes to love and how it feels, well honestly all I can say us that it is an experience that is different for everyone, there are only so many words you can use to describe what it is like...the best saying I once read and totally agreed with was

Describing love is like describing the taste of water...impossible

🤗 
Awww...this is so lovely! All the memories of ASYA just came to me by reading your beautiful words! Thank yu saima! X
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

With all that...guilty as charged lol

Don't be sad and no crying Einstein...not allowed big hug coming right back at you.

When it comes to love and how it feels, well honestly all I can say us that it is an experience that is different for everyone, there are only so many words you can use to describe what it is like...the best saying I once read and totally agreed with was

Describing love is like describing the taste of water...impossible

🤗 

Remember the Pooh and Piglet conversation quote? You can't define it. You feel it. Hmmm.

😳

Mr Boyfriend, have you lost your way? What's taking you?

😆

No more crying. 

Einstein smile smile!

Bakwas - really!  This was awesome.  As I have said before you have an amazing talent.  
Originally posted by fatima30

Awww...this is so lovely! All the memories of ASYA just came to me by reading your beautiful words! Thank yu saima! X

Hey

I was waiting for you to comment lol

Thank yo so much Fatima 😊
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Thank u so much 🤗

You're welcome 🤗
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Remember the Pooh and Piglet conversation quote? You can't define it. You feel it. Hmmm.

😳

Mr Boyfriend, have you lost your way? What's taking you?

😆

No more crying. 

Einstein smile smile!

See such genius that Pooh Bear and Piglet lol

He is on his way...just don't turn away 😉

Loving your smile Einstein 😃
Originally posted by tashie

Bakwas - really!  This was awesome.  As I have said before you have an amazing talent.  

Lol yes you have 😳

Thank you so much 🤗