Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Genuine love with Ranbir Kapoor; No love with Ranveer Singh (Page 2)

SinistarPain Goldie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanirdwat_up

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinistarPain

Originally posted by zarak65

well if that is ur opinion, I don't think she wants to go back to him, I feel that she realy loved him at that time so they have history, but like she said in kwk that she realised that they are not compatible and very different people and has become a better person after coming out of that relationship.

Ranbir and Deepikas PR are working together again.Soon their bosses will follow them.Thse type of article will come out.I still believe deepika is not over with Ranbir yet.She talks really sweetly about Ranbir.
PR is PR, its just a strategy for people to watch their movies, every star does it.
She says nice things about ranbir because she has to work with him, u want her to say horrible things about him? Also they are friends, I know people want her to have nothing to do with him but they are in the same profession and are working together.

Edited by zarak65 - 06 January 2014 at 2:38pm
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Okay this is their life and let them worried about their life, I think media should stop interfering in their life. 
Yes deepika loved ranbir and doesn't love ranveer but that doesn't mean she will go back to ranbir. People should stop being childish.

Plus it's their life and we don't have any right over it, let them concentrate on their life, we are just viewers who see their movies and we should only judge them by their work. Getting concern about your fav is one thing but putting nose in every single issue of their life is another thing, period 
guess.wh0 IF-Dazzler
guess.wh0
guess.wh0

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Deepika wants Ranbir, Ranbir wants Kat, Kat wants career...

...Ranveer will take whatever he can get.

End of story.

SinistarPainilovedhanjanird

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
And just because she talks sweetly about him doesn't mean she still loves him. She always said they are friends and have strong bond as friends, talking sweetly about someone always doesn't mean love, it can mean friendship too 
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I highly doubt Deepika wants to get back with Ranbir.. She seems to be at peace now and looks like she has moved on.. and I don't think she's into Ranveer at all.. I feel bad for him.. He seems gaga over her 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPainilovedhanjanirdRamsha..

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinistarPain

Originally posted by zarak65

well if that is ur opinion, I don't think she wants to go back to him, I feel that she realy loved him at that time so they have history, but like she said in kwk that she realised that they are not compatible and very different people and has become a better person after coming out of that relationship.

Ranbir and Deepikas PR are working together again.Soon their bosses will follow them.Thse type of article will come out.I still believe deepika is not over with Ranbir yet.She talks really sweetly about Ranbir.

I think she just has a soft corner for him and always will. She always talks about their relationship fondly, probably because it was her first and only serious one. But I think she is pretty clear that they don't belong together.

ilovedhanjanirdRamsha..

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Its very, very obvious that when her relationship with ranbir ended she wasnt ready. When that happens there usually are lingering feelings. 
But i find this very disrespectful. Shes with Ranvir, if those nyc pics are anything to go by, and he will be bitter about it at some point. so for the sake of her new relationship, if they are dating and not are not just friends, then she needs to start giving better answers that are either neutral or dont offend ranvir.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

Go to top