Genuine love with Ranbir Kapoor; No love with Ranveer Singh - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lovanika

Did Karan ask her about the rating of actors????
I remember who looks better without shirt and she mentioned Salman.

Thats why i said she is Chalak.Bade bhaiyaa promotion shuru.😆
Originally posted by SG200

Waiting for DP's answer when media quizzes her about her pic's with Ranveer in NewYork.😆 

She will say "I didn"t know Ranveer will be their and i was there for my birthday celebration",making Ranveer look desperate here Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
I was reading one of the comments on the previous pages and I found that comment very sensible and mature. I also agree with that comment. Deepika and Ranveer are trying to test drive this relationship. How can someone come out to say " I am in love" in just few months of dating.

The days of Romeo and Juliet, Heer-Ranjana, Laila-Majnu are over. Now it is the practicalities of life. Once they both are sure that they have what it takes to go long way or last they will come out in open.

Here in USA, bringing your girlfriend to meet UR mom is a big deal. Many boys takes years and many few months...
Edited by lovanika - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Enycedoll

i think you missed the part where she said "im not in love with ranveer" as opposed to "hes a friend" or "its personal" or "i love him as a friend" or any number of things . saying any of these statements does not confirm her relationship status with ranveer. what she did say was "im not in love"...they know what theyre equation is and may be in love...but saying that publicly is embarrassing for ranveer. i mean, i duno about him but i find that very embarassing. its better to keep quiet. 

she only said "No" then smile widely like this ðŸ˜ƒ

she once said "I've always said no", so don't expect her to say other stuff

listen, I'm suuurrree she and ranveer already got this understanding on what they have to say in public to keep their status under wrapped, even ranveer denied deepika, so it goes both way lol
he respect her decision to keep this whole WHATEVER relationship to themselves, simple as that?! why ppl need to be so worked up over this? it's their life, lol they choose to be like that

I was reading one of the comments on the previous pages and I found that comment very sensible and mature. I also agree with that comment. Deepika and Ranveer are trying to test drive this relationship. How can someone come out to say " I am in love" in just few months of dating.

The days of Romeo and Juliet, Heer-Ranjana, Laila-Majnu are over. Now it is the practicalities of life. Once they both are sure that they have what it takes to go long way or last they will come out in open.

Here in USA, bringing your girlfriend to meet UR mom is a big deal. Many boys takes years and many few months...

it's funny how ppl got so worked up over what "she say he say", it's their life, it got nothing to do with us lol all we could do just hope them the best, wait and see. IF deepika just playing around, then it's her lost, ranveer might get hurt but i'm sure he wont suicide himself, he will just move on to other girl! and vice versa 

IF it turns out to be a serious relationship, then hell they did a great job to turn the words (or world) up side down and drive ppl nuts with their denial denial and denial. But at this point i'm sure both still trying to see where this will go, they probably not yet serious and just enjoying each other's company, cuddling here and there ðŸ˜†

truly, those days are long gone. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 10 years ago