Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Genuine love with Ranbir Kapoor; No love with Ranveer Singh

Posted: 10 years ago
January 6, 2014 01:10:05 PM IST
By Urvi Parikh, Glamsham Editorial
Bollywood babes Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone appeared on filmmaker Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee with Karan' with some spicier revelations and candid confessions.

The last time that Deepika appeared on the show with Sonam Kapoor, she took some serious potshots at her ex-flame and actor Ranbir Kapoor. Thus Karan made it a point to start off the conversation by asking about whether all is well between her and Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, to which Deepika clarified, ''I don't think there was ever an issue there. I think people made it an even bigger issue. For me personally, I don't think there was ever an issue...Definitely, not between Ranbir and me for sure. And even if there was, it never reached me. I think which is why we can even do a film like YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI and still have that kind of understanding and chemistry.'

view DEEPIKA PADUKONE AT THE

But that she created quite a controversy last time, Deepika seemed to be quite conscious this time with her answers.

On being probed about her equation with Ranbir, Deepika replied, ''My equation with Ranbir is very clear. It is very pure. We both are clear about where we stand.'' When Karan asked her whether it was difficult to deal with the break-up, she retorted, ''It was very, very difficult for me because, I think, somewhere that relationship became my world. I was new to the city, so his friends became my friends and that life became my life. And I don't think I made the effort to have my own life. I think that relationship really taught me a lot, when it ended. It's made me a better person today and he says it himself.''

Karan also grilled Deepika about her alleged relationship with actor Ranveer Singh and the reason behind keeping it under wraps, to which the actress responded, ''I am not in love with Ranveer. With Ranbir, I think that was a stage in my life where I genuinely believed that I had fallen in love... I think that it was a relationship that I thought would go beyond. And thus was open about it.''

Source:http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/14/jan/06-news-deepika-padukone-genuine-love-with-ranbir-kapoor-no-love-with-ranveer-singh-011408.asp
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

window seat Promotions started a little earlier right๐Ÿ˜›
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
karan asked her 'are u in love with ranveer?' and wat do u expect her say?
She is obviously going to say no, I mean she hasn't even admitted to the relationship so how can she say that's she loves him.
And yes she did love ranbir when she was with him, but that's all in the past now, hopefully people will stop asking her about it.
And just to remind people this episode was shot a month ago in November.
This content was originally posted by: zarak65

karan asked her 'are u in love with ranveer?' and wat do u expect her say?

She is obviously going to say no, I mean she hasn't even admitted to the relationship so how can she say that's she loves him.
And yes she did love ranbir when she was with him, but that's all in the past now, hopefully people will stop asking her about it.
And just to remind people this episode was shot a month ago in November.

I think she wants to go back to Ranbir.She still has feelings for him.
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SinistarPain

I think she wants to go back to Ranbir.She still has feelings for her.

I don't think  that  she is that stupid
zara321 thumbnail

I think she wants to go back to Ranbir.She still has feelings for her.

well if that is ur opinion, I don't think she wants to go back to him, I feel that she realy loved him at that time so they have history, but like she said in kwk that she realised that they are not compatible and very different people and has become a better person after coming out of that relationship. Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Media people are really VELLA or Deepika's PR needs to fine new ways to keep her in news!

The article is so childish :/
zara321 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vedant123

Media people are really VELLA or Deepika's PR needs to fine new ways to keep her in news!

The article is so childish :/

the article is just quotes from kwk, no new information at all, how can they even call it an article ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: zarak65

well if that is ur opinion, I don't think she wants to go back to him, I feel that she realy loved him at that time so they have history, but like she said in kwk that she realised that they are not compatible and very different people and has become a better person after coming out of that relationship.

Ranbir and Deepikas PR are working together again.Soon their bosses will follow them.Thse type of article will come out.I still believe deepika is not over with Ranbir yet.She talks really sweetly about Ranbir.
zara321 thumbnail

Ranbir and Deepikas PR are working together again.Soon their bosses will follow them.Thse type of article will come out.I still believe deepika is not over with Ranbir yet.She talks really sweetly about Ranbir.

PR is PR, its just a strategy for people to watch their movies, every star does it.
She says nice things about ranbir because she has to work with him, u want her to say horrible things about him? Also they are friends, I know people want her to have nothing to do with him but they are in the same profession and are working together.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago