Nach Baliye 6

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

Gurbina deserved the points they got *DT Note P4* (Page 4)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
^^^

Whatever happened to bruna and omar in that water act was disgusting. That act deserved 33 and they were given too less marks.

Anyways I hope atleast now gurbina concentrate only on performance and trust their hardwork and dont get involved in cheap publicity stunts. Coz because of all this gurmeet is losing his fan base.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaera-stylediva-geet_v81songcoupleHawtieSeep_mahi_DoracakeHanishadevimemad...Jes...

NEETANAME Senior Member
NEETANAME
NEETANAME

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

Originally posted by AlayneStone

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

kanica shld learn something frm superwoman ...

i know right.. despite having fractured ribs, Debina didi was able to dance SO WELL.. not worrying about the pain that she felt.. she just wanted to give her best..and her marks reflected that..

it shows that hard work and dedication never go in vain..

#GurbinaKiBalleBalle

looks like dedbina is ur fav...i respect that...every1 has their own favs...

but pls don't let ur blind love overlook the logic n reality...no human on earth CAN BREATH COMFORTABLY with a slight jerk or injury to ribs

n here she is jumping,dancing,lifting with rib fracture...whom she's fooling around?

been thinking the same, and the last act with the black widow spider, umm... no one with a fractured rib can move like that. no doctor would or should allow that! and listening to Gurbina, they say you can't even touch it. doesn't look like it! sorry!

they're dancing well, and wish them well. And speaking about Kanica, she has injured her knee, she has a ligament tear. those take months to get better, every thing is depending on her legs and doing the dancing that is expected on the stage it would have just made her injury so much worse, and pushing her luck by dancing will make it worse. I support her decision 100%

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-stylediva-songcoupleDoracakememad

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NEETANAME

Originally posted by AlayneStone

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

kanica shld learn something frm superwoman ...

i know right.. despite having fractured ribs, Debina didi was able to dance SO WELL.. not worrying about the pain that she felt.. she just wanted to give her best..and her marks reflected that..

it shows that hard work and dedication never go in vain..

#GurbinaKiBalleBalle

looks like dedbina is ur fav...i respect that...every1 has their own favs...

but pls don't let ur blind love overlook the logic n reality...no human on earth CAN BREATH COMFORTABLY with a slight jerk or injury to ribs

n here she is jumping,dancing,lifting with rib fracture...whom she's fooling around?

been thinking the same, and the last act with the black widow spider, umm... no one with a fractured rib can move like that. no doctor would or should allow that! and listening to Gurbina, they say you can't even touch it. doesn't look like it! sorry!

they're dancing well, and wish them well. And speaking about Kanica, she has injured her knee, she has a ligament tear. those take months to get better, every thing is depending on her legs and doing the dancing that is expected on the stage it would have just made her injury so much worse, and pushing her luck by dancing will make it worse. I support her decision 100%

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_v81songcouple

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDreamCatcher

^^^

Whatever happened to bruna and omar in that water act was disgusting. That act deserved 33 and they were given too less marks.

Anyways I hope atleast now gurbina concentrate only on performance and trust their hardwork and dont get involved in cheap publicity stunts. Coz because of all this gurmeet is losing his fan base.

yes,gurmeet is losing his fan base for sure...i feel for himUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaerageet_v81songcoupleAnmol_.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheDreamCatcher

^^^

yes,gurmeet is losing his fan base for sure...i feel for himUnhappy

Yes I feel for him too. He was very grounded during jhalak. He even went down on his knees and thanked his fans first. And now he is a different person. May be because of debina. That lady is totally jinxed in his life. First geet and drasti fans hated him qnd now he is forced to involve in cheap and fake publicity. He should do something to amend everything that has gone wrong before its too late.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaerageet_v81songcoupleHawtieSeepHanishadeviAnmol_.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Please stick to discussing/critiquing all the performances of the contesting couples with reference to their participation in NB6. We've said this time and again, please do NOT bring in past/present shows, past/ex co-stars, fanbases and popularity cause that is not a point for discussion in this forum. The forum for NB6 has come into inception to discuss the contestants and their performances with respect to what has been aired in the episodes over the weeks, so please stick to that.

NB6 DT
rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
i have no problem with sajid loving gurmeet n debina

but he should be fair with the rest

people are not blind

we may not have a PhD in dancing but we know a good performance when we see one

the others deserve more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anmol_.

psaniya IF-Dazzler
psaniya
psaniya

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Dear friends,

DB is having a hairline fracture n everybody should trust it as Terence himself has told it in the show. Its not possible for Gurbina or anybody to fool the channel SP and Terence.

It is a hairline fracture of rib and so only strapping is sufficient.It is very very painful. But she can do her routine activities n even dance only if she can bear the pain.

She is not faking. She is taking analgesics for the pain n continuing her participation in NB.

If you don't like her, its OK but don't make fun of her illness. It really requires a lot of courage n strength for continuing participation in Nb with this injury.

(I am a doctor so know better than those who opine just by reading on net)

Go to top