Nach Baliye 6

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

Gurbina deserved the points they got *DT Note P4* (Page 3)

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlayneStone

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

kanica shld learn something frm superwoman ...

i know right.. despite having fractured ribs, Debina didi was able to dance SO WELL.. not worrying about the pain that she felt.. she just wanted to give her best..and her marks reflected that..

it shows that hard work and dedication never go in vain..

#GurbinaKiBalleBalle

looks like dedbina is ur fav...i respect that...every1 has their own favs...

but pls don't let ur blind love overlook the logic n reality...no human on earth CAN BREATH COMFORTABLY with a slight jerk or injury to ribs

n here she is jumping,dancing,lifting with rib fracture...whom she's fooling around?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaeraRashmi31freebird12-stylediva-NEETANAMEHawtieSeepsongcouple_mahi_HanishadeviAnmol_.anitaranipallavi25...Jes...

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged

yeah she should learn how to really FAKE IT from her.

And as for AshVik learning something from this two all rounder fakers, the last time I check they don't have another job that's why they are acting like their lives living depend on winning the show by all means even if they have to fake their way to the top unlike AshVik who have another and who it's not all about winning ( eve tho I want them to n I'm sure they will like to win too) but more for them it's all about taking part and they need not kill each other or tell lies to win it unlike some couple we have come to know over the weeks

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaerafreebird12piya4u-stylediva-NEETANAMEHawtieSeepsongcouple_mahi_Hanishadevimemad...Jes...

piya4u Senior Member
piya4u
piya4u

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

And as for AshVik learning something from this two all rounder fakers, the last time I check they don't have another job that's why they are acting like their lives living depend on winning the show by all means even if they have to fake their way to the top unlike AshVik who have another and who it's not all about winning ( eve tho I want them to n I'm sure they will like to win too) but more for them it's all about taking part and they need not kill each other or tell lies to win it unlike some couple we have come to know over the weeks
And moreover Ashvik are managing so many things together show,hosting,photoshoots,events..Its Ashvik everywhere these daz.Even after doing so much work and sleeping 2/3 hrs continuously 4 months, they still give mindblowing performances.And pls tell me how many weak performances ashvik has given till now...Dont go by marks..i think only hiphop on saturday was their week performance.And your favs dont do anything except rehearsals n vomit the steps in stage.No chemistry or expressions whatsoever AngryAngry

Edited by only4ashvik - 07 January 2014 at 3:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaerafreebird12-stylediva-songcoupleAnmol_....Jes...

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Gurbina derserve wat they got ..
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I am sorry GurBina fan but maybe you are just saying good things about them because they are your favourite.What do you think?Dont AshVik work harder than GurBina?It is Clearly seen by their injury and despite that they worked hard.It is wrong on your part to say this. Everyone does hardwork and everyone deserves to get good marks even GurBina but not on the basis of partiality.

And talking about Mediocre.Yes then if they WERE mediocre they wouldnt have done that Saree ke Fall Sa and Lamp hanging act.Would they? Admit it.AshVik DO work hard despite having to shoot for many hours a day.

But if the world doesnt understand the spirit of competition then Babaji ka thullu to all of them and Sajid as well

Edited by balashiv15 - 07 January 2014 at 4:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaera-stylediva-NEETANAMEHawtieSeepsongcoupleDoracakememadAnmol_....Jes...

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged

True that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

songcoupleDoracake...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Honestly AshVik r NOT jobless LOL the have much to do and their life doesn't rely on NB .. they came here to win i agree .. but they also have others works to do .. !!!

And,i respect ur love for ur fav .. but for that don't turn blind .. even lil pain in ribs makes u feel near death .. and lifting Gurmeet with rib injured??? plz don't make fun of ur fav by supporting her! :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaeraHawtieSeepsongcoupleHanishadeviAnmol_.anitaranimemad.Angel

-stylediva- Senior Member
-stylediva-
-stylediva-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i like the spirit of asha-ritwik,simple , when they were asked about competitors  during nach promotion  asha told she is not a dancer ,new to a reality stage so matching  energy level is a big task right now & ritwik told none is his competitor  he just want to enjoy dancing  when he always compares with someone the charm is lost. so he want to be himself & dance with asha  & give a good performance.StarStar where as  when asked to gurmeet  about competitors gurbina ka gur told he is competing with himself bcz he won one reality Deadwhich he won by  fan voting  not with the dance...dance to shibani,esha,rashmi & ritwik  did ,he did dance  & gave some good performance too but on an average he  just improved a lot from his first performance  till the show ended ...actually that is true bcz  he is more worried about fan voting & want to win by hook or crook  bcz star Ph is already scripting supporting gurbina ,so need not worry for thatEmbarrassed they know if they manuplate votes they  can easily win Dead...their dances except one or two rest are copied including dress,look & steps. Both seem to under lot of pressure for winning  (Ridhi was right) in this hush hush to get good scores & convincing fans to vote they are very mechanical, forgetting that they need to have chemistry &  dance with passion & omph factor is missing bcz  of lot of pressures Embarrassedbut faking rib injury for first position was utter crap & star making sajid say gurbina are setting bar is also utter crap, gurbina are good but not best that every body she try to do like them. they are not flawless in ny performance till date, In spider act also there was very less footwork & dance. it was lifts all the way.when bruna did the water act sajid said they swim then spider act was just lifts & holding each other in different angles. then y bruna got less & got eliminated & Y these got full .that was more risky & had wow factor, it's not easy to dance in water against gravity.  sajidCensored

Edited by -stylediva- - 07 January 2014 at 10:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mcsaerasongcoupleDoracakeJin.memadAnmol_....Jes...

Go to top