Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Good acting by Rudra Laila but Story is Paro/Rudra (Page 2)

Rainy01 Senior Member
Rainy01
Rainy01

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with u totally...just waiting for PaRud scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanaya

Irisville Groupbie
Irisville
Irisville

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Agreed we just have to wait for the golden moment
samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
U r absolutely right , I understand that Laila Is a vamp , which is a important factor of love story , but there was no need of that long intimate scene of Laila and RUDRA , and ph better b careful in future , not so many of us wanna see RUDRA with Laila 

Edited by samirao - 06 January 2014 at 6:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxo

swetha2204 Senior Member
swetha2204
swetha2204

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Excatly thoughts and I have posted the same in reply to another post as well.
In my view the physical intimacy scene was a very high risk taken by production house. How much ever we internet audience rave about the cinematography or pictuizations these don't matter at all for TRP audience. Atleast my mom and aunt were put off by the scene not because of the intimacy but confused because they were waiting for Parud story to start but the scene has put them off. And then they started asking questions and criticising the character/track Dead Someone has put a great character analysis in the forum but will the TRP audience really understand that? PH please beware and remember this is a daily soap which runs on TRP's and not a cinema of 3 hrs. Buckle up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeesieZeeliciousxo

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Yeah proper story tracks with multiple character  is required   I am sure  no ph will risk  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index