Good acting by Rudra Laila but Story is Paro/Rudra - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
U r absolutely right , I understand that Laila Is a vamp , which is a important factor of love story , but there was no need of that long intimate scene of Laila and RUDRA , and ph better b careful in future , not so many of us wanna see RUDRA with Laila  Edited by samirao - 10 years ago
Excatly thoughts and I have posted the same in reply to another post as well.
In my view the physical intimacy scene was a very high risk taken by production house. How much ever we internet audience rave about the cinematography or pictuizations these don't matter at all for TRP audience. Atleast my mom and aunt were put off by the scene not because of the intimacy but confused because they were waiting for Parud story to start but the scene has put them off. And then they started asking questions and criticising the character/track ðŸ¤¢ Someone has put a great character analysis in the forum but will the TRP audience really understand that? PH please beware and remember this is a daily soap which runs on TRP's and not a cinema of 3 hrs. Buckle up.
Yeah proper story tracks with multiple character  is required   I am sure  no ph will risk