Good acting by Rudra Laila but Story is Paro/Rudra

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its a track needed for showing the difference in women and how Rudra will realize the Difference between innocence and women of Different cAtegory but TRP audience is different and as int audience we will like these scenes but story is of Rudra/Paro hope Laila is not going to become another Satya otherwise Good bye trps.

It was too long a scene needed editing and yes the audience are becoming hooked as they want to watch the rudra paro story chemistry TV and TRP audience is not cinema audience.

If story goes Laila way and she is given more scenes then Sanaya I predict Beintha will take over and PH will bite the dust.

PH is treading a thin line they need to watch out and gain their audience First.

One last word for the PHOTOGRAPHY ITS GREAT.
kUDOS TO THE CAMERA MEN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is the love story of Paro and Rudra, but they have to set up all characters in the story before we can move ahead.
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

It is the love story of Paro and Rudra, but they have to set up all characters in the story before we can move ahead.

I agree, there needs to be a set up in order for the story to progress(:
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chill yaar there is a vamp/Villain in every show. Laila is just another Shyam and Tanveer take it like a pinch of salt!
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lemonsunrise

Chill yaar there is a vamp/Villain in every show. Laila is just another Shyam and Tanveer take it like a pinch of salt!

OMG! Weren't we inundated with Shyam when all we wanted was ArShi?? I hope this does not happen here. 🤢
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: looser01

Its a track needed for showing the difference in women and how Rudra will realize the Difference between innocence and women of Different cAtegory but TRP audience is different and as int audience we will like these scenes but story is of Rudra/Paro hope Laila is not going to become another Satya otherwise Good bye trps.

It was too long a scene needed editing and yes the audience are becoming hooked as they want to watch the rudra paro story chemistry TV and TRP audience is not cinema audience.

If story goes Laila way and she is given more scenes then Sanaya I predict Beintha will take over and PH will bite the dust.

PH is treading a thin line they need to watch out and gain their audience First.

One last word for the PHOTOGRAPHY ITS GREAT.
kUDOS TO THE CAMERA MEN

I hope Laila is a side order quickly discarded. Otherwise I'll puke🤢. I don't want this to go the Shyam way. I left that show because of that. Idon't want to leave this show, too!
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

I hope Laila is a side order quickly discarded. Otherwise I'll puke🤢. I don't want this to go the Shyam way. I left that show because of that. Idon't want to leave this show, too!

AGREED! ðŸ˜•
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u , I understand that for the development of the love story v need a vamp , but ph have to remember that this is the story of PARO and RUDRA , so they have to focus on them  
Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u totally...just waiting for PaRud scenes...
Irisville thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed we just have to wait for the golden moment