ArHi FF - The Last Espoir ~Chapter 4 A & B~ Pg 43 - 26|04|14 - Page 27

Posted: 9 years ago
finally they both sorted their differences
is NK planning to tie them?
with whom he is talking on phone?

I really liked the maturity of every characters here ... NK for not reacting immediately but rather choosing to think over the entire situation, for trying to talk to Khushi and making her believe she was as important as Arnav and then lastly for trying to mend the bridges between them.
Khushi for confiding in Nk about what happened and taking the step to move on from the horrid incident.
Arnav for owning upto his mistakes, admitting it to Nk and his sincere apology for what he did.

The story is turning out more interesting
Wondering what all arnav had faced and who is sheetal...and whom did nk called...
Thankful they both are niw aleast in talking terms...
Thanks for pm
Well written
We do understand..take your time...
But do update soon..if.possible...

That was excellent update...

Glad that both are feeling light by listening each other's words...
N, let me just tell you that you have nothing to be apprehensive about. Chapter 4 was everything we were looking for and more after the chain of events in chapter 2 and 3! I loved the way you converyed NK's part in resolving the grieve misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi. His initial reaction of getting crazy mad at Arnav was genuine and brilliant.
Khushi's emotions and reaction was also brought to the forth quite realistically! She was still in shock and angry at being mistaken for a call girl which would be any nice girl's reaction considering she was dressed quite modestly too.

It was great to see Khushi move on gradually and with the knowledge that she will not be attacked like that again. Arnav's apology was definitely heartfelt and real as well. Your last line has intrigued me immensely though.  Just what is NK up to? And what did he mean by phase one being completed? Has it got anything to do with the fact that he has realised the positive impact of Khushi's presence in Arnav's life? Is he just about to try and start an easy friendship of sorts between Arnav and Khushi?! I guess I am also curious to see how will Arnav and Khushi move on to be at ease in eachother's company...while I have no doubts Arnav would be fine, Khushi is most certainly another story! Bring on the next chapter whenever you can! :-)
Very nice update . Glad that Arnav & Khushi spoke & Arnav sincerely apologised .
Its not easy being a victim or an accused!  And you wrote the chapter wisely.
Was there supposed to have been an alliance between Arnav and Khushi that the phone call he made specified him as saying 'step 1 completed'?
Omg that is amazing updates 
Arnav sincere apologies 
Khushi deserved outburst
Nk calming effect 
Every thing superb 
And is it anjali nk v called 
i just love it... der is some planning going on... may be ratna doing something...  eagerly waiting 4 the next part..
Awesome Update👏
BTY something z cooking in our NKji's mind 2 bring ARSHI closer😉
N haan Thanxx fo da PM😃