India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Reminder - Its QH Forum (Page 10)

Luckyforever IF-Dazzler
Luckyforever
Luckyforever

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
the most annoying fan group is of ksg ..(only for those who are making bashing posts )
i mean get a life its a virtual world ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90GitaIyerShaitaanKiKhala

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aritzia

This is not KSG forum..so please spare QH forum..
If you want.to post about ksg on this forum, there is a dedicated post for that..please check Imp sticky thread which clearly states to not create multiple posts on KSG exit.
All I am requesting is to stop making multiple posts about same topic..this will help KSG fans to stay together on one post.

I am.also a KSG fan from.his DMG days...but I respect his decisions and at same time I respect other actors on the show too.

With all due respect...we arn't making multiple posts regarding his exit...There is just one post on it where we discuss about the same. He isn't a part of the show now but he was, thus we can make posts about him [no multiple thread are being made].
You are KSG's fan so are we and we respect his decision as well. And secondly we have nothing against Raqesh...But defaming someone , putting false allegation is not acceptable and we will continue to fight against it. If we make posts we make sure we don't bashing any other actor nor do we force our opinions on others. Its a free world, if members don't agree with a certain topic, they can ignore...apparently we do the same. I won't have probably commented but unlike other posts asking we move on, urs is the most dignified one and hence i found it necessary to clear the mulltiple thread post thing.

P.S. people who are enjoying the show and the characters are most welcome...its thr personal choice and we respect that and in return we expect the same. Thank you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYasongcouplekyph21-Anitha-

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

This is a much required post. KSG left. You are hurt. You don't enjoy the show. You Quit. I understand it all and sympathize but p lease do follow thru.
Why are you hell bent on not letting other's enjoy? Getting the show closed? The story is not about KSG. It's about Asad. 

I don't understand how are we [the supposed karan fans] ruining the show for others. We stick to the topic/post we've made and discuss things there. If someone doesn't agree then they don't have to go through that single post. Nor are we bashing anyone. We have alwayz mentioned in our posts that we respect all the QH actors and have nothing against Raqesh...our only problem is the way Zee and the QH PH handled things. Everybody is entitled to thr own view. Why should it bother others. We are fighting for what is right. Nobody has the right to defame the other person. 
People had a problem when Asad slapped Zoya, that was fictional but members found that inappropriate. If physical violence in a fictional show is not acceptable then defaming/tarnishing someone's image in real life is def. not acceptable. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1zara1ksgkyph21

ChocoBerry IF-Rockerz
ChocoBerry
ChocoBerry

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with the post 100%. I also liked KSG as Asad n actually started watching the show after the Mangalpur fiasco coz of the chemistry I saw between KABHI. But we need to understand that he is human too and if he doesn't wish to do a certain job he has the right yo move away. We being his fans should support his decision n respect it.

I'm sure none of us would like to stick to a job we don't like to do anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYaartizia

kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2607

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

This is a much required post. KSG left. You are hurt. You don't enjoy the show. You Quit. I understand it all and sympathize but p lease do follow thru.
Why are you hell bent on not letting other's enjoy? Getting the show closed? The story is not about KSG. It's about Asad. 

I don't understand how are we [the supposed karan fans] ruining the show for others. We stick to the topic/post we've made and discuss things there. If someone doesn't agree then they don't have to go through that single post. Nor are we bashing anyone. We have alwayz mentioned in our posts that we respect all the QH actors and have nothing against Raqesh...our only problem is the way Zee and the QH PH handled things. Everybody is entitled to thr own view. Why should it bother others. We are fighting for what is right. Nobody has the right to defame the other person. 
People had a problem when Asad slapped Zoya, that was fictional but members found that inappropriate. If physical violence in a fictional show is not acceptable then defaming/tarnishing someone's image in real life is def. not acceptable. 

CANNOT SAY IT BETTER, THOSE WHO DONT LIKE KSG DONT CLICK ON THE THREADS ABOUT HIM
kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveOnlyAsYa

I agree with the post 100%. I also liked KSG as Asad n actually started watching the show after the Mangalpur fiasco coz of the chemistry I saw between KABHI. But we need to understand that he is human too and if he doesn't wish to do a certain job he has the right yo move away. We being his fans should support his decision n respect it.

I'm sure none of us would like to stick to a job we don't like to do anymore.

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE AT THE WAY ZEETV WENT ABOUT
RUINING HIS CAREER, IF YOU DONT SUPPORT IT PLS DONT OPEN LINKS ON HIM.
zee tv defamed him as an actor and we will not accept it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1AnkYa

amare_ashy IF-Dazzler
amare_ashy
amare_ashy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged

QH is a beautiful story and I agree that actors breath life to the charecters that are written by the story tellers - But when the actors who plays these charecters decide to move on, it doesn't mean that the story should end along with them cos they are not the ones telling the story - the story tellers are! and there people who are willing to listen to the story because interestingly, it just got to the main part of it all!

It's ok to mourn the loss of someone/something for some time, moving on doesn't mean they have forgotten them, it just means that somewhere, someplace, they'll always be a part of their memories.

artiziaiheartChaiGitaIyer

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Look no offense to anyone .. But just Bcoz KSG has left qubool hai it doesn't mean we have to stop making posts about him .. He was a part of qubool hai so we can use this forum to discuss him .. Its so simple .. If u don't like the KSG posts .. How hard is it to ignore the post ! I come on this forum just to read posts about KSG ! I see posts about raqesh and I don't like them so I ignore it ! So please leave those members alone .. We know that KSG won't come back .. But we wouldn't be fans if we didn't try to get him an apology or get him back ..

bsk1neha2607kyph21

Go to top