Reminder - Its QH Forum

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This forum is QH forum...so please don't ruin the forum for those who are interested in watching a story. 

To those who will reply back " QH = KSG" for them ...
then please keep in mind, KSG has left the show and so can you if you don't want to watch it without him. Its your wish you want to watch the show or not, this forum is for those who want to watch. Discuss storyline and characters. 

Atleast let those who want to watch, enjoy the show and forum. 

All these discussions justifying Karan's exit or calling for an apology or his return .. please use Celebrity Fanclub forum.

I am really tired of seeing these posts justifying ZEE or Karan's actions. 

Thanks to everyone who can help to keep this forum peacefull and enjoyable. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asya_KaJen thumbnail
Your no one to stop us ksgians from making a post were not stoping you so you dont stop us
We will do what needs to be done for KSG and we are so leave us too it
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do you own this forum? 
KSG is  the reason why I come to this forum to read if thers any update anf I don't even bother reading any topic stating welcome new asad/raqesh or whateva it is or keep watching creepy qabool hai
You cAn NoT deny mostly people were here coz of KsG and first zee used his name to promote their stupid show and now this is disrespecting to say ksgian can't even have topics here 
YOu dONt own this forum so don't act like one
We  wILL support him wheeeva we want 
artizia thumbnail
This is not KSG forum..so please spare QH forum..
If you want.to post about ksg on this forum, there is a dedicated post for that..please check Imp sticky thread which clearly states to not create multiple posts on KSG exit.
All I am requesting is to stop making multiple posts about same topic..this will help KSG fans to stay together on one post.

I am.also a KSG fan from.his DMG days...but I respect his decisions and at same time I respect other actors on the show too.
artizia thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazmeen

Do you own this forum?

KSG is the reason why I come to this forum to read if thers any update anf I don't even bother reading any topic stating welcome new asad/raqesh or whateva it is or keep watching creepy qabool hai
You cAn NoT deny mostly people were here coz of KsG and first zee used his name to promote their stupid show and now this is disrespecting to say ksgian can't even have topics here
We wILL support him wheeeva we want

I dont own the forum and surely neither do you. Being a member of this forum, I can put forward my concerna for the forum
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm.. You just made one more post for talking about him.. Fans will be fans.. Happens everywhere and if MODS find anything wrong with any post they will close it.. Dictating others is against forum rules.. Its not that difficult to ignore uninterested posts..😊
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 I am glad people are venting. It is beyond tiring to see some pine after an actor who has left. The story is so much more important!
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This forum was rarely for those who want to watch. From day one I have been seeing that the topics where people can bash or make fun of each other goes pages after pages.

The topics where KSG can be bashed runs the most. His topics are most wanted here.

Without him the forum can't survive in the top list.

He is the soul here.

If you want to watch the show, then discuss about the show. Who stopped you? people will never stop to praise about their favorite actor. you can't stop them too either. KSG was part of the show. People will take his name here. It is obvious.
Edited by laizu - 10 years ago
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazmeen

Do you own this forum? 

KSG is  the reason why I come to this forum to read if thers any update anf I don't even bother reading any topic stating welcome new asad/raqesh or whateva it is or keep watching creepy qabool hai
We  wILL support him wheeeva we want 

If people came here for KSG, they should follow KSG.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BlahBytes

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">If people came here for KSG, they should follow KSG. </font>

So true!
Show them the way Di 🤣