Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: timepass

CV's wanted to show a reason as to why Sandy is going to be posted at Pushkar...they got an idea... throw in one MATKA challenge and whoever wins will be posted at his / her choice of city πŸ˜Š...

This training will be more about TAMGA challenge than anything else... Meena, I mean, Zakir will do everything to win... hook or crook...

Yes...but that is so unrealistic to make her win everytime.

Besides..on her forms didn't she list her first option to be posted in Pushkar?

So why automatically assume that she wouldn't get that option.
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Welcome back. Very apt post. DABH just cannot get around without one challenge or another. A dominant Bhabo and the ever oppressed Sandhya is their fool proof recipe for TRPS. They are just not in a mood to test new waters. They could have taken the risk of liberating Sandhya from the stranglehold of the RP at least in the academy....lekin nahi...use Pushkar by hook or crook pahunchana hi hain...Bhabo has to have the final say...kya karein...fresh ideas ka market jo nahi hain...purana wala foolproof jo hain. Bhabo ki jai ho...jai ho

Welcome back to the forum to you too UMDU Ji...I haven't seen your posts here for a while either.

But then I've been away myself πŸ˜† 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Manju and Fatima for making me feel so welcome. Wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Yes...but that is so unrealistic to make her win everytime.

Besides..on her forms didn't she list her first option to be posted in Pushkar?

So why automatically assume that she wouldn't get that option.

Fatima in the UPSC form you give the preference of the state in which you would like to serve. Depending on your rank you will get or not get the state of your choice. You don't mention the place you want to get posted in the form. Rajasthan is the cadre Sandhya would have opted for. Where in Rajasthan she will be posted after training is the discretion of the Rajasthan state government. No trophy winning can get you posted to where you want. This is just a fictitious challenge introduced by CVs to keep Bhabo in the limelight. It is far removed from reality.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uma jee, when was DABH close to reality?? May be only when Meena and Emily fight ,,,,hahahaha
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oye paaji welcome backu
missed your fun posts man
good one TAMKA🀣

only bb can challenge sandy even in TA
jai ho challenge wale bhabho ki
b2011 thumbnail
Welcome back Shant.

DABH CVs cannot survive without challenge.  This time, I definitely want Sandhya to lose this and put an end to Bhabho's whims and also progress the story away from RM.  Enough of Bhabho.  Hope she does not get to call or speak to Sandhya in the next 11 months of training.
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

what is TAMGA πŸ˜­

Trophy
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Welcome back Shant.

DABH CVs cannot survive without challenge.  This time, I definitely want Sandhya to lose this and put an end to Bhabho's whims and also progress the story away from RM.  Enough of Bhabho.  Hope she does not get to call or speak to Sandhya in the next 11 months of training.

@bold:  Agree 100% πŸ‘πŸΌ
.kat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

what is TAMGA πŸ˜­

Lol niru,
Had the same question, just assumed it to be a shiny metal pot?!!πŸ˜†