MATKA sey TAMGA tak

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My lovely friends😊, I am back from India after a great vacation time spent with family and friends. Missed on DABH episodes but watched today's and was surprised that Sandy is at Training Academy along with Bhabho et al.
Initially Sandy's dream of BECOMING AN IPS officer was dependent upon MATKAS...now that Sandy is certain to become an IPS officer, her dream of SERVING AS AN IPS officer is dependent upon TAMGA. 

MATKA sey TAMGA tak ki journey πŸ₯³. The new MATKA is GOLDEN and SHINING and kept in a glass case whereas the MATKAS were left under the tree at the mercy of Meena.🀣

CV's are serving the same old story into a new MATKA aka TAMGA πŸ€£. Bhabo will be replaced by Ms. Singh...Meena will be replaced by the cadet Zakir...Emily will be replaced by Roma...but in the end Sandy will save her NEW GOLDEN, SHINING MATKA aka TAMGA and fulfill Bhabho's dreamsπŸ˜ƒ

What is the twist??? Well the twist is that Bhabho also wants Sandy to get the TAMGA (previously she did not) so that Bhabho's dreams are also fulfilled. Poor Sandy...she is trying to fulfill dreams of her Suraj and Bhabho...when will she fulfill her own dreams?? Only bhabho knows πŸ˜†

CV's made huge progress in writing up the story...Bravo CV's Bravo πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by timepass - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Matti ke matke se plastic ke tamga tak ki journey. Ooh laa laa!🀣!

Welcome back mere sone sone shant Paaji.πŸ€—
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back. Very apt post. DABH just cannot get around without one challenge or another. A dominant Bhabo and the ever oppressed Sandhya is their fool proof recipe for TRPS. They are just not in a mood to test new waters. They could have taken the risk of liberating Sandhya from the stranglehold of the RP at least in the academy....lekin nahi...use Pushkar by hook or crook pahunchana hi hain...Bhabo has to have the final say...kya karein...fresh ideas ka market jo nahi hain...purana wala foolproof jo hain. Bhabo ki jai ho...jai ho
.kat. thumbnail
Welcome back tp ji!
Good one! Yes matka replaced by trophy! 

Now it reminds me of Harry potter! 
The trophy is the portkey, whoever reaches it first gets to be transported to the place where they want to be posted at!  
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Welcome back. Very apt post. DABH just cannot get around without one challenge or another. A dominant Bhabo and the ever oppressed Sandhya is their fool proof recipe for TRPS. They are just not in a mood to test new waters. They could have taken the risk of liberating Sandhya from the stranglehold of the RP at least in the academy....lekin nahi...use Pushkar by hook or crook pahunchana hi hain...Bhabo has to have the final say...kya karein...fresh ideas ka market jo nahi hain...purana wala foolproof jo hain. Bhabo ki jai ho...jai ho

Uma aunty ka mangal may ho.. Mangal may ho!πŸ˜†! And I started doing your taang-pulling.🀣
timepass thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

thanks Uma jee😊...agree that fresh ideas are not meant to be...CV's had the fresh idea when they conceived the show but delivering the show and on its promise became too much for them πŸ˜†
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 Welcome back TPji.Nice one πŸ˜†

she is trying to fulfill dreams of her Suraj and Bhabho...when will she fulfill her own dreams?? Only bhabho knows

CVs are saving this for DABH part2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
@Uma ji...Good to see u too 😊

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had the exact same thought...Bhabo's found herself a new matka challenge πŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepass

thanks Uma jee😊...agree that fresh ideas are not meant to be...CV's had the fresh idea when they conceived the show but delivering the show and on its promise became too much for them πŸ˜†

Yes. That's all I have to say.
timepass thumbnail
CV's wanted to show a reason as to why Sandy is going to be posted at Pushkar...they got an idea... throw in one MATKA challenge and whoever wins will be posted at his / her choice of city πŸ˜Š...
This training will be more about TAMGA challenge than anything else... Meena, I mean, Zakir will do everything to win... hook or crook...