Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.: Dilli Wala Hottie :. (Varun.D FC#23) (Page 102)

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21351

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Originally posted by _barbie


Hmmm... Wink

me thinks story more or less same hi hai , but trailer aisa banaya hai jisse lage ki thoda alag hai ! Ermm

Original mein hero villain se differently baat karta hai... lekin ismein he is talking normally to the villain.. so kuch toh different hai Ermm 

and also here he is romancing both heroines batting eyelashes

But yeah basic story toh wohi hogi Wink

bangkok me pahuchne ke baad arunoday k saath varun ki chemistry thodi bahut badal jayegi...  wo kaante ki takkar wali baat nahi rahegi...

and paglu 2 me bhi dikhaya tha ke hero ko majboori ke chalte 2nd heroine se flirt karna padta hai, but it was more of a show off and part of a plan...

but trailer dekh k lag raha hai jaise varun is willingly flirting with nargis Wink  or is it part of some dream sequence ? Ermm

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21351

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Originally posted by _barbie


'palat' is part of the ' ye tera dyaan kidhan hai...' song nah ?  Embarrassed  wo pura gaana sunne ko milega... Big smile m looking forward to it... Wink

Yea same song... arre jo b main kahu.. tujhe lagta hai kyun galat... palat Cool

I'm already loving the music Heart

me too... Embarrassed

loved both ' palat '  and  ' saari night' Embarrassed
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie


bangkok me pahuchne ke baad arunoday k saath varun ki chemistry thodi bahut badal jayegi...  wo kaante ki takkar wali baat nahi rahegi...

and paglu 2 me bhi dikhaya tha ke hero ko majboori ke chalte 2nd heroine se flirt karna padta hai, but it was more of a show off and part of a plan...

but trailer dekh k lag raha hai jaise varun is willingly flirting with nargis Wink  or is it part of some dream sequence ? Ermm

Oh aisa hai.. Ermm

His dancing with both of them so it has to be a part of Seenu's dream only LOL
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie


me too... Embarrassed

loved both ' palat '  and  ' saari night' Embarrassed

The song 'palat' is full on David Dhawan style.. Big smile

-------

The last song they shot for.. Varun said it's we like to party all night... Is it the same saari night track or different Ermm dekhte hai Ermm


Edited by Ms.Goody - 25 January 2014 at 6:23am
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21351

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody


Oh aisa hai.. Ermm

His dancing with both of them so it has to be a part of Seenu's dream only LOL

let me tell u that illy is will be shown supporting seenu in his plan , so that dance sequence shayad real me ho... 

but jahan pe varun aur nargis ko akele me dikha rahe hai romancing each other, ho sakta hai wo nargis ka dream ho... (not sure)   Ermm
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21351

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

The song 'palat' is full on David Dhawan style.. Big smile

-------

The last song they shot for.. Varun said it's we like to party all night... Is it the same saari night track or different Ermm dekhte hai Ermm

its the same saari night song... (i think) Ermm

shoot se pehle varun ko shayad lyrics yaad nahi the... LOL
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie


let me tell u that illy is will be shown supporting seenu in his plan , so that dance sequence shayad real me ho... 

but jahan pe varun aur nargis ko akele me dikha rahe hai romancing each other, ho sakta hai wo nargis ka dream ho... (not sure)   Ermm

There is a scene jaha seenu is kissing aayesha and she turns into sunaina.. so shayadh Seenu is actually flirting with aayesha.. cos of some plan Wink
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie


its the same saari night song... (i think) Ermm

shoot se pehle varun ko shayad lyrics yaad nahi the... LOL

Could be LOL

------------

Yaar screen awards start ho gaya.. Mujhe other room mein jana hoga.. chalo phir see u tomorrow Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Hotilicous Varun Charming (Varun.D FC #22)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Metis   Replies: 1190   Views: 40639

Metis 1190 40639 06 January 2014 at 1:41pm by -chamkilli-
Varun Mera Hero (Varun.D FC # 21)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Metis   Replies: 1199   Views: 23197

Metis 1199 23197 03 December 2013 at 6:28am by Ms.Goody
*~* JaB TaK HaIn VaRuN *~* (Varun Dhawan) {FC#7)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -chamkilli-   Replies: 1180   Views: 51995

-chamkilli- 1180 51995 15 June 2013 at 1:37pm by fgeek
~Varun-Licious Hub~ (Varun.D) {FC#9)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -chamkilli-   Replies: 1179   Views: 31298

-chamkilli- 1179 31298 23 April 2013 at 10:09pm by -chamkilli-
Chalo Dilli Movie Review

Author: Bolegaindia1   Replies: 0   Views: 364

Bolegaindia1 0 364 29 April 2011 at 3:02am by Bolegaindia1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index