.: Dilli Wala Hottie :. (Varun.D FC#23) - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -upama-

Pata nahi re bas i will eat loads of foods aur i will watch movies n sleep ðŸĪĢ Us k baad time milla toh come in I-F ðŸĪĢ

Sleep and movies se break leke idhar attendence dena padega.. 

Btw, till when are the holidays??
Originally posted by _barbie

phir pata chala ke tere were some DEVIs who ewre like -------> i'm sad for myself , but happy for him that he found L-O-V-E   ðŸ˜ģ

ðŸĪĢ

They just wanna maintain their good side front of Varun.. ðŸ˜›

thats how it shud be...  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

but varun ko dekh, wo bhi toh boot lickers ko hi prefer kar raha hai nah  rather than those who r honest and bold abt their opinions .

Exactly !! He says he likes honest opinions but as far as I noticed.. he likes only those sugary spice tweeters ðŸĪ”
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Varun has been trained well in many matters except this. He doesn't realize that the good stars are those who reply to as many fans as they can. Arre maine ek baar Ritu ko bhi bataya tha ke mujhe Anupam Kherji aur Boman Iraniji ka reply mila tha. Just imagine yaar! Aur Varun hai ke har baar mere tweets ko nazar andaaz kar deta hai.

Yea.. and that too we tweet him back to back.. he just overlooks us from a year..  he cant reply all at a time but he should try and reply different fans in every #varunsays.. rather than replying the same fans 5 times back to back ðŸĪ”

Hum kya usse kam pyaar karte hai??!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by Ms.Goody - 10 years ago

He doesn't even come on Twitter too much anymore. He's playing this "hard to get busy guy" which isn't cool.

Every actor comes on Twitter for at least some time. Hell for the past couple of days Anupam Kherji has been spending all his time on Twitter and this is in between or during shoots. Amitabh Bachchan ji comes on Twitter for at least 10 - 15 minutes every day almost to say something or the other. And Salman Khan once tweeted that he can't reply to everyone but he does try to read everyone's messages. Priyanka Chopra replies to some of her fans every couple of days and even retweets some people. And these are just some that come to the top of my mind. I bet there are so many others.

Yea atleast the senior stars are a lil more accessible on twitter.. ðŸ˜†

-------

But among the new stars.. Varun handles his twitter the best.. IMO ðŸ˜‰

so true,  he hs alienated some of his genuine fans on twitter bcos of his biased /snobbish attitude , including me. ðŸĪ”

And me too !!!! ðŸĪ”

Yet I didn't give up on this.. ðŸ˜• Optimism !! ðŸ˜† He makes me feel stupid of myself sometimes ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by .Tanya.

20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards

âĪïļ the look !!

But that hairstyle is ok-ok ! ðŸĪ”
Originally posted by .Tanya.

20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards

looking good. 
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Intense pose ðŸ˜‰

hah! aankh bandh karke rakha hai , akhir apni laila ke alava kisiko nahi nahi dekhega ðŸ˜†