.: Dilli Wala Hottie :. (Varun.D FC#23) - Page 101

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _barbie

O M G   β˜ΊοΈ

Shreya, mujhe inn pics ki bigger version dekhni hai, agar dikh jaye, toh wahan se utha lena... πŸ˜‰

urm urm β˜ΊοΈ 

@Tusu, ahan... bigger version..kyun kyun?? πŸ˜‰

I searched but didn't find the bigger version of these pics πŸ€” ek bar tu search karke dekhna..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghX15hSyM7U[/YOUTUBE]
-----------

I like the rapo between the trio !! πŸ˜‰

Besides the lead.. the other star cast is really big and all good actors.. Great !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And there's a scene with the entire collective star cast... these scene normally be total fun one.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ms.Goody - 10 years ago
@UTVStars Watch @Varun_dvn on #Breakfast2Dinner this Sunday at 7pm only on #UTVStars! pic.twitter.com/Dima2qqEyW 

---------------

Varun's house.. πŸ˜³ His dinning area.. πŸ˜³
I like the interiors.. so when can I move in?? πŸ˜³
Edited by Ms.Goody - 10 years ago

Varun Dhawan, spends the day with Breakfast to Dinner

The super energetic actor starts off his day with a healthy breakfast after which he heads for the gym. "I am a morning person," says the actor as he gets ready to pump some iron. Varun confesses that he enjoys working

Breakfast to Dinner

Breakfast to Dinner

Mumbai, Maharashtra, January 29, 2014

The charming actor disarms the viewers as he opens up about his life and his love for bikes

This week, UTV Stars' Breakfast to Dinner brings to its viewers the dashing star who in spite of being a new kid on the block, is definitely going places - Varun Dhawan. The star kid who proved his mettle in his debut film, shares a slice of his life with the viewers as he talks about himself, his work and all that is dear to him.

The super energetic actor starts off his day with a healthy breakfast after which he heads for the gym. "I am a morning person," says the actor as he gets ready to pump some iron. Varun confesses that he enjoys working out at the gym; which is a good thing, as the actor is going to have to bulk up for his upcoming movie, Main Tera Hero. The actor reveals that in the movie he will be sporting washboard abs and in order to achieve that, rigorous workout is a must. After the gym session, he takes the viewers on a stroll in his magnificent home where he talks about himself and what makes him a happy go lucky guy. This down to earth actor likes keeping people around him happy and maintains that talking about strains and struggles is just not the Varun Dhawan way.

After the tour of his palatial home, Varun now heads out of doors to his first commitment of the day. The actor needs to be at a poster shoot for his upcoming film. He pops into a rickshaw as soon as he gets out of his house and that is how he arrives at the studio! It is all work at the studio where Varun is busy with the photo shoot involving a swanky bike. Varun, being a bike lover, ends the episode on a high note as he takes a short spin on the bike. The actor took on the wheels despite being forbid by his parents from riding one. Well, that's Varun Dhawan for you, spunky, unapologetic and upbeat.

Find out more about Varun Dhawan this Sunday, 2nd February at 7 PM only on UTV Stars' Breakfast to Dinner

Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Uss restricted line ko cross karne mein hi toh maaza hai πŸ˜‰

Tu cross nahi kar payegi. πŸ˜›

Ab wo har baat tujse thodi share karega πŸ˜› pati ke bhi kuch personal life hota hai πŸ˜‰

Pati ki personal life itni bhi personal nahi hai ke tum kuch bhi kar sakti ho. πŸ˜›

Yeh Hashi ko false proof banane ke liye arrest karvana padega..  Hashi toh Passi 

vaise for a min if I believe this... Shreyu, won't u share with us ke pass se wo abs kaise lagte hai? Didn't u let ur fingers count it? β˜ΊοΈ

Hashi ne koi false proof nahi banaya hai. It's all true. 

Why should I share my pati's personal stuff with you? πŸ˜Ž

urm urm β˜ΊοΈ 

@Tusu, ahan... bigger version..kyun kyun?? πŸ˜‰

I searched but didn't find the bigger version of these pics πŸ€” ek bar tu search karke dekhna..

Abhi tak toh mujhe bhi nahi mila hai. Pata nahi woh milenge bhi yah nahi abhi.

bahon me chale aaa aaon...  

Edited by _barbie - 10 years ago
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Hashi ne koi false proof nahi banaya hai. It's all true. 

Why should I share my pati's personal stuff with you? πŸ˜Ž

wat personal stuff ? πŸ˜²  tere paas kuchh chhod ke gaya hai kya ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›