Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _barbie

its the same saari night song... (i think) ðŸĪ”

shoot se pehle varun ko shayad lyrics yaad nahi the... ðŸ˜†

Could be ðŸ˜†

------------

Yaar screen awards start ho gaya.. Mujhe other room mein jana hoga.. chalo phir see u tomorrow ðŸĪ—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There is a scene jaha seenu is kissing aayesha and she turns into sunaina.. so shayadh Seenu is actually flirting with aayesha.. cos of some plan ðŸ˜‰

nargis ka naam ayesha hai ?

yes, possible. 

or may be that particular scene me seenu is kissing aayesha cos usse aayesha me hi sunaina dikhai de rahi thi ðŸ˜†  but then seenu itna bhola toh hai nahi...  ðŸ˜‰
BARBlE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ms.Goody

Yaar screen awards start ho gaya.. Mujhe other room mein jana hoga.. chalo phir see u tomorrow ðŸĪ—

haan mujhe bhi dekhna hai... ðŸ˜ƒ  chal bye  ðŸĪ—
Ms.Goody thumbnail

nargis ka naam ayesha hai ?

yes, possible. 

or may be that particular scene me seenu is kissing aayesha cos usse aayesha me hi sunaina dikhai de rahi thi ðŸ˜†  but then seenu itna bhola toh hai nahi...  ðŸ˜‰

Yes.. Varun called Nargis 'Ayesha' on twitter and sunaina aur uske parents ko hum jante hi hai ðŸ˜‰

Seenu double treat ka bahut maaza utha raha hai ðŸ˜‰
Asli scene kya hai.. Picture mein hi patha chalega ðŸ˜›
Edited by Ms.Goody - 10 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail

haan mujhe bhi dekhna hai... ðŸ˜ƒ  chal bye  ðŸĪ—

Twitter search mein bahut negative feedback aaya hai about his performance / hosting etc  (PMed u some) 

Like seriously, the one's bashing should check out their face in the mirror atleast once and the result will be = ðŸĪĒ

---------

IMO those too slow nos were not going with Varun's personality.. It would be better if he would do the Ranveer's Govinda act...

...I'm just not liking reading these negative comments ðŸĪŠ He is only a film old.. Give him a chance to prove himself.. How can people judge him so harshly ðŸĨš
BARBlE thumbnail

Twitter search mein bahut negative feedback aaya hai about his performance / hosting etc  (PMed u some) 

Like seriously, the one's bashing should check out their face in the mirror atleast once and the result will be = ðŸĪĒ

---------

IMO those too slow nos were not going with Varun's personality.. It would be better if he would do the Ranveer's Govinda act...

...I'm just not liking reading these negative comments ðŸĪŠ He is only a film old.. Give him a chance to prove himself.. How can people judge him so harshly ðŸĨš

PM replied.

@purple -  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  so true...

----------

agree, only 'tum hi ho..' was comparatively better...

they said 2013 k songs pe performance hogi... phir ishq wala love kyun include kiya ! 😕 

sahi hai, ranveer ka govinda act karna chahiye tha, or iss saal tab tak skip karna chahiye , jab tak MTH ki music release nahi ho jata...
Ms.Goody thumbnail

PM replied.

@purple -  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  so true...

----------

agree, only 'tum hi ho..' was comparatively better...

they said 2013 k songs pe performance hogi... phir ishq wala love kyun include kiya ! 😕 

sahi hai, ranveer ka govinda act karna chahiye tha, or iss saal tab tak skip karna chahiye , jab tak MTH ki music release nahi ho jata...

But like u said twitter is a ruthless medium and everyone is entitled to their own opinion

----------

The whole idea of the performance was not that great... ðŸ˜• 
infact the whole show was dull.. the person who coordinated this event is not too happening..

-------

U know how much I love Varun...but I will still say this... Varun should not perform again till he gets that kinda fame... Performing in group is different but  to perform solo...u need that kinda crowd...and surely that kinda fame is not that far for him.. he just needs to wait a little ðŸ˜Š just IMO

BARBlE thumbnail

The whole idea of the performance was not that great... ðŸ˜• 
infact the whole show was dull.. the person who coordinated this event is not too happening..

-------

U know how much I love Varun...but I will still say this... Varun should not perform again till he gets that kinda fame... Performing in group is different but  to perform solo...u need that kinda crowd...and surely that kinda fame is not that far for him.. he just needs to wait a little ðŸ˜Š just IMO

pura show hi dull tha ðŸĨą other years ke screen awards kitne entertaining hote hai usually... ðŸĪ”

-------------

perform karne ke liye he needs his own hit dance numbers , he shud wait till he achieves that...

and lag raha hain next film se hi usse wo milne wale hain... ðŸ˜ƒ  so next year apne heroines ko le ke perform karega toh better rahega IMO ðŸ˜Š

-----------

ritu, wo varun and richa wala part net pe available ho toh idhar post karna, mujhe phir se sunna hai... ðŸ˜‰
Ms.Goody thumbnail

pura show hi dull tha ðŸĨą other years ke screen awards kitne entertaining hote hai usually... ðŸĪ”

-------------

perform karne ke liye he needs his own hit dance numbers , he shud wait till he achieves that...

and lag raha hain next film se hi usse wo milne wale hain... ðŸ˜ƒ  so next year apne heroines ko le ke perform karega toh better rahega IMO ðŸ˜Š

-----------

ritu, wo varun and richa wala part net pe available ho toh idhar post karna, mujhe phir se sunna hai... ðŸ˜‰

The whole even was dull.. even SRK's jokes where not as it usually is ðŸ˜•

--------

Exactly, next year would be a right time to perform ðŸ˜Š

He should skip performing at awards this year ðŸĪ” 
I know he needs to promote his film but for that those other ways are fine

I want public to cheer for him and not tolerate him thru the performance ðŸĪ”

-------------

Let me search..
Which part of that hosting u liked?? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

BARBlE thumbnail

Exactly, next year would be a right time to perform ðŸ˜Š

He should skip performing at awards this year ðŸĪ” 
I know he needs to promote his film but for that those other ways are fine

I want public to cheer for him and not tolerate him thru the performance ðŸĪ”

-------------

Let me search..
Which part of that hosting u liked?? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

👍🏞  100% agree 

----------------

i liked the part where richa was teasing him... ðŸ˜‰  said something like ' tu hai hi aisa ki lage har feature ko touch karke try out (?) kare... '  ðŸ˜‰
Previous
1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119
Next