raginixo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If ranveer marries gunjan then Baldev will get angry and force veera to marry him and then the love stories begin😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
I kinda had that thought but if he's gonna marry her I don't think it would be cause of RanJan marriage.. It may be to prove something but honestly I prefer them falling in love first.
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Tamanna

I kinda had that thought but if he's gonna marry her I don't think it would be cause of RanJan marriage.. It may be to prove something but honestly I prefer them falling in love first.

I agree. I don't want him to force her to marry him. I mean that's a really intense thing to do and I don't find Baldev to be that intense. I think he'll end up accepting the RanJan marriage fairly soon after it happens. But VeeBa marriage is probably going to happen way down the line.
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No yar no love game nd forced marriage pls.. baldev is not a character i see can do dat..nd veera too strong a person. They need to fall in love.. veera show has been always simple nd realistic. So i feel ranjan nd veeba will stay a grounded pairing nd simple. 
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Veeba dont get together forced, but its still a possible prediction
for now I hope that Baldev stays out of Surjeet Singh's grasp thats possible, and I just dont want him to become sarpanch, but still if he does become sarpanch there will be bigger Veeba fights to look on to lol