NO which is why I said it wasnt NEEDED
I dont have to be a MOD or an owner to have my own opinion
Are you the mod or the owner? NO
Then stop speakin to me like YOU are
I didnt come kn here to argue yet
You argued with me first
I was stating my opinion
And did not bash anyone

If you dont like topics like this then dont enter. SIMPLE you are acting like we forced you to 🤣

Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by HallyH

I'm gonna let the DT's decide what's right and wrong
I'm not wasting my time and breath giving my comments when people will not appreciate it

i think this should be practiced👏 finally some sense👍🏼 keep it up
LMAO Zee has reps here 😆
Yeah right Zee ppl are so Vella these days that they will do all this ! 
Originally posted by fobeidy

About Karan i would say, first time i saw his performance briefly was in an episode of dmg, my niece was watching it and frankly i didnt like it much. the second time i saw him it was in jhalak dikhlaja and to be very honest i disliked him for some reason and when once i saw QH promo and saw karan in it, i decided not to watch the show. but one day, i came across QH scene (Jahanpanah Bond one) and liked it and started watching the show and must say i started to respect him as an actor. i think the only indian lead tv actor that i admire for his acting skills.
He has been an asset for QH and if i were zee i would have retained him in the serial and would have made the most of his presence.

Same goes with me 👍🏼 
He is the best actor !!!
i hope DT's are there to look at this post..
its funny to read that current interested viewers are called zee rep and people paid by zee...
but its offensive too..
if its the case people who are supporting actor can also be called his rep or paid by him..which i again find wrong...
people supporting their fav simply means they like him...people supporting show ATM also means they are liking the show ATM...so there is no need to call them zee rep or something like that.
so better DTs look at this post or TM should change the words in main post😃
Meri cutie pie jaaneman Suja aa gayi...to main kaise peeche rahu? This post is howlarious man...I can't imagine how far people will go just to feed their imaginiation
Suja...its true...someone told me for a fact Karan is paying for the people who are spending day and night tweeting in his support and to make posts.

Sarcasm up there - and I am sure it will hurt the sentiments of the fans if I make such claims. 
KSG is and will always be Asad!!!
Deal with it...
if u dnt like him then dnt comment on ksg posts..
and dont dictate ur terms..
this is a public forum
This is not a KSG post. It is a post saying that Zee is paying us to say that we like the show. Since it is bashing me, I will post. Please bring in the mods if you like.
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Meri cutie pie jaaneman Suja aa gayi...to main kaise peeche rahu? This post is howlarious man...I can't imagine how far people will go just to feed their imaginiation
Suja...its true...someone told me for a fact Karan is paying for the people who are spending day and night tweeting in his support and to make posts.

Sarcasm up there - and I am sure it will hurt the sentiments of the fans if I make such claims. 
pahle show ki halat dekh ke aane ka man nahi karta tha...ab forum ki😆

Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago

As you all are aware sarcasm, mocking, bashing, personal attacks and moral policing is strictly NOT allowed.

Final Warning Guidelines Regarding Actor Bashing/Comparisons

Topic Closed
QH DT