KSGians There Are ZEE reps here

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
KSGians i have info that there are zee reps here to try and change your mind about the show.
that is why you can  see so many new people here.
so those of you who are KSGians dont believe anything said against him
it is done by those zee reps paid for by ZEETV
IF you really want Zeetv to apologize for the way they have behaved to KSG just by staying quiet they will not
and for those who think karan left
he didnt
he wanted to give youll a very good ending
zeetv didnt let him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never thought he was in the wrong even when the news broke out, he never seemed like the guy they described and I haven't been his fan for every long and I'm not one to fall for media as I know how manipulative they can be. He's an amazing human being and a great actor who I am proud to say have won me over and made me his fan since watching QH. I respect him a lot after everything that has happened, and to zee network just a piece of advice, don't kick those who pays for you to stay where you are. Customer satisfaction is key in every business to be successful but you screwed that up royally. You rip what you sow so yeah keep up with your attitude and my love to karan, you are a great man and an amazing actor, for me you were, are and shall always be asad Ahmad khan 
To be very honest, I never liked zee as a network, they always had a bad reputation as far as I know, their shows are always dragged and ruined within a few months which is why I wasn't surprised when qubool hai started going down hill. I don't think they have any respect for their viewers so why should we show them any different, to earn respect, you always have to show respect. Idiots 😡
Edited by B3ll3... - 10 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes Karan is a very good actor and he comes across as a very amiable person ...we have enough proof of that on the BTS and from IV .He always keeps the atmosphere lively and is on great terms with everyone .
I will always remember in one BTS they were showing a shoot but after an excellent act it had to be scrapped and reshot as some unit members hand came up somewhere ! Most actors are miffed when a perfect shot has to be reshot ...I was so touched by Karan just saying ..Koi baat nahin ..aagla  mein issey bhi aachha de doonga ! 

Now that is a sign of a confident man and a motivator and a  team player .

Zee is talking rubbish ! 

They are the worst leaders ...no team spirit at all ! Just a dictatorial attitude !
Edited by mamta-s - 10 years ago
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't believe zee how much they will fall
they can pay the rep to post on forums but not apologise an try to amend what they have done wrong
karans statements are being breaked and used against him and if I try to make sense to the one who are trying to put some  sense in his fans then they say please don't bash us because we love qubool hai we support the show 😆
I cant understand just because we are making a voice against wrong we are bashing
we are not being heard because we lack unity and if we would have sticked to it the scene would have different with more pressure
I am sure by now ksg would have been shooting and we would have been drooling again on him
trust me
but alas I am sitting here watching the saved epis on my phone and crying don't know why but it pains
I am hurt ksg are you listening come back cant live without watching you
love you I believe each word you said and I am sure you have been through much more but you never voiced it out I trust you and wont believe no one else proud too be your fan

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SERIOUSLY ZEE PPL ARE SICK AND I HATE THEM SOOO MUCH AND THEY CALL KARAN UNPROFESSIONAL WHILE THE ACTUAL TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL. I WISH QUBOOL HAI WAS ON STARPLUS THIS ISSUE WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED THEN! Edited by princess101 - 10 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
lets stand united to fight for KSG
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princess101

SERIOUSLY ZEE PPL ARE SICK AND I HATE THEM SOOO MUCH AND THEY CALL KARAN UNPROFESSIONAL WHILE THE ACTUAL TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL. I WISH WUBOOL HAI WAS ON STARPLUS THIS ISSUE WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED THEN!

THAT'S WHY STAR PLUS IS ALWAYS ON NO 1...
IT WAS ONLY COZ OF HIS PERFORMANCE THAT THEY WERE NO2 . AND SEE WHAT THEY DO

DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princess101

SERIOUSLY ZEE PPL ARE SICK AND I HATE THEM SOOO MUCH AND THEY CALL KARAN UNPROFESSIONAL WHILE THE ACTUAL TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL. I WISH WUBOOL HAI WAS ON STARPLUS THIS ISSUE WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED THEN!

well said👏
kyph21 thumbnail
so dont believe this new activity in the forum
zaraak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Well that's suspicious. How do you guys know that he wants to come back ?