Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
It was sexy.
And totally in accordance with Rudra's characterization. Aaand its different!!! I don't remember when I last saw a hero TOTALLY DOING IT with a chick other than the heroine. It has been implied at times in some shows...but here Rudra seemed to actually want to do it, enjoy it and also emphasized the point that it will always remain physical ONLY.

HOOOTTT!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Being fed from a tender age about the unfaithfulness of women this is the natural outcome did not expect Rudra to be a virgin.So when his emotions get involved it will be real love for him which will be with Paro
Good analysis Appy
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: amaia

you absolutely right.. 😊

yup cant wait to see how he handles paro's innocence... so many expectations now
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: expectappu

That would really be a treat...but I hope they don't rush it...I want this story to take it's time...I want it to address each issue that arises in a timely matter and I hope that the characters react to it realistically...I hope we fans have patience to wait and see the story unfold...So many romantic serials have started with on the right track...but somewhere down the line they have rushed things or sometimes dragged it out too much...*be still my heart...a long and beautiful journey awaits* ...😳...as you can see I am totally loving it so far...n that makes me super anxious for the future...I hope they DON'T RUIN IT!!

Same here... whatever time frame they have in their mind should process it accordingly... even i dont want them to rush and finish it...
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadiamalik01

i want Rudra to be fully maddened in Paro 's love...he has to be the craziest lover Evr...😉

Should be absolutely... i dont mind an obsessed lover in a good way not a psyco though
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga123

Hope the creative team will maintain the same intensity...nice post appy...

if they dont then there is high changes of the script falling apart... fingers crossed
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Oh my gosh someone linked my rambling post here.  That is the sweetest thing ever ðŸ˜³

But onto this post, I am totally in agreement with you.  This scene added more depth to Rudra's character and is just giving us another dimension of his complicated character.  He hates woman, but he does indulge his urges.  He has a meaningless relationship with Laila right now, but his eventual relationship with Paro will be infinitely meaningful.    

😆 it was a good post...not read fully now that i have time i will read it... i agree it was a forundation of Rudra's character i would say an insight of the man we are dealing with... and honestly i didnot find it bad infact it added on to his character... man he is dark and he is shown dark which is a tough job for the CVs to convince the audience but i am glad that they went for it...
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahu

It was sexy.
And totally in accordance with Rudra's characterization. Aaand its different!!! I don't remember when I last saw a hero TOTALLY DOING IT with a chick other than the heroine. It has been implied at times in some shows...but here Rudra seemed to actually want to do it, enjoy it and also emphasized the point that it will always remain physical ONLY.

HOOOTTT!

I am very very happy that the CVs are showing the real world not something fairytale kinds...in fact i was pleasently surprised seeing the guts of makers. Ankita nailed it with her emoting perfectly and Ashish what can i say about him... he was looking as dark as his dress
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Being fed from a tender age about the unfaithfulness of women this is the natural outcome did not expect Rudra to be a virgin.So when his emotions get involved it will be real love for him which will be with Paro
Good analysis Appy

exactly thats what i liked about his character. he was bound to do such thing... though i wasnot ecpecting it as it is a indian soap but honestly did a little happy dance seeing the bold scene...