India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Sanaya is too captivating

Fairy2012 Senior Member
Fairy2012
Fairy2012

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Rudhra is attracted to her like a moth to flame, see the intensity in his eyes when he sees paro or turns around & tries not to notice her,his body language is telling us he still feels her around, he is simply spellbound. His way of expression by not expressing is unique,rare to see such actors nowadays. I'm regretting why I didn't see him in any serial before. He is so handsome, Macho style attractive guy I'm impressed simply impressed.
Sanaya is ethereal beauty & is so attractive that whoever is working with her seems to be captivated& completely mesmerized by her( as we are)
RR rocks

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagsaarrthiispyaarSonamcute15ap8412nairvijayalakshardentoldipkknd10mansajhopelessnessShreyaGautiBharati27rowankashevvena.cava.RANJURIHANAhagennashninicrazyforsanayaTwinky28ipkrrJarpSkyfallsugarhugsghalaNadia_DiyaMthe_breeze1sarunArshi1195ipkknd-fanbinimotiSS88samiraoAmazingAmysonaparishowviewerLadyLaLajaya100SanzBarbieDeedeepa1amaiatvbuf-himu-Parud_ForeverxAaliyaprincessunara

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie
Nadia_DiyaM
Nadia_DiyaM

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Smile yes she is...she actualizes each charactr thoroughly and makes us,. wowDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarap8412Jarpipkrr-himu-

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I think when two good actors come together on screen they bring out the best in each other. Both Sanaya and Ashish have an amazing screen presence and are equally talented making their scenes so captivating.
Waiting for the really intensive stuff to start.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarap8412ardentoldBharati27vena.cava.JarpSS88-himu-princessunara

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Sanaya is an actor who has work ethics and it shows. it doesn't matter how awful her character is or even if her character is changed midway through a show (the way it became later with IPK,) she gives it her all. This is quite apparent in her portrayal of any character she dons.  

I have never seen or heard of Ashish before this show. However, in Rangrasiya, I feel he has also the same ethical way of working as Sanaya. This way they complement each other. When two great forces collide, well, there is bound to be a shattering resonance.

I am so looking forward to the real story to begin. Right now, all that is happening is preliminary. Setting the stage, so to speak, for the actual saga to begin. The real thing begins when they are in his house (as per promos.)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412ardentoldBharati27ShreyaGautiJarpFairy2012-himu-princessunara

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is the queen of Indian TV , no doubt about that 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ardentoldJarp

Irisville Groupbie
Irisville
Irisville

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
For sure the entire team of rang rasiya is excellent

ardentoldJarp

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
What's really great about these two is that they such a subtle but intense screen presence, and hence their chemistry is the same.  Subtle but powerful.  It takes one look from him and we can feel the air grow heavy.  Its commendableClap

Jarpprincessunara

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
After that Laila business, I want Rudra to grovel at Paro's feet in his love for her

Hmm...  I mean I would always be suspicious of him Confused

ardentoldFairy2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index