Whose acting did you prefer today

Poll

Whose acting did you prefer today

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So today was a full on    confrontation scene between Soham and Rajji, where both were ready with their points. 
But looking at acting/performance, who trumped today? Soham or Rajji?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i like both acting was supervb(sohum-rajji) .. but today advik(sohum)was  really awesome as character wise than rajji.. 😃...  Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Loved both of them ! 😳 Rajji's blurting out the truth, the pain in her eyes was superb. Both Sohum's character kinda stole the show tonight. It was his night, I guess.

His restlessness, the guilt, the anger, the fear in his face of losing someone, the outburst toward the end. This was Sohum's episode, considering the range of emotions he had to portray and Adhvik did a fab job.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both of them did very good job😃 but in yesterday's episode shoham was best👏
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i liked rajji
sohum did his usual nothing new
but rajji and her expressions
wow
meenu0701 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for the first time loved sogham for this true love
expecting more soji romantic scene inthe upcoming episode
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am a sucker for Rajji's expressions! She is the best! Soham was good.. but given his dialogues and situation, felt he could have done it a lot better. Rajji was bang on for me!
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Such a hard choice. 
I take this poll very seriously LOL. 

I loved rajji as always. But after a few episodes with a silent sohum i was even more impressed by him. He could defo have done better (the scene where he talks to rajji's picture) but when he was in front of her he did an amazing job (especially when he was begging her to come back with him.)

So my vote goes for sohum. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

Such a hard choice. 

I take this poll very seriously LOL. 

I loved rajji as always. But after a few episodes with a silent sohum i was even more impressed by him. He could defo have done better (the scene where he talks to rajji's picture) but when he was in front of her he did an amazing job (especially when he was begging her to come back with him.)

So my vote goes for sohum. 

All polls and discussions on this forum are to be taken seriously😳

But true.. IMO, it was just that one scene where Soham was better than Rajji. After that, including when in front of Buaji,  he reverted to his usual self
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

i like both acting was supervb(sohum-rajji) .. but today advik(sohum)was  really awesome as character wise than rajji.. 😃... 

Maybe it is also because we have seen Rajji reacting the same way multiple times. It was the first time that Soham let his body/face talk than just argue